• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So... Its not going great is it.. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall we're about where I expected us to me at the start of the season so it's certainly not massively disappointing. Our fine start swelled expectations but here we are. Slumps like this are always worrying though and we need to break out of it fast. Klopp's got plenty of work to do.

Apparently there are no suitable players, or there are, but no one wants to sell them to us atm. Which is bull btw.
Money talks, problem is we're not into that type of conversation as the whole Draxler story proved.

In some cases its bull but I'm guessing most top European clubs wont sell in January.
Why should they? 10-20 mill doesnt matter to those clubs if it ruins their season midway.
There hasnt been many if any big transfers which proves that point.

Draxler was unhappy, had handed in a transfer request and was making life miserable for Wolfsburg. They were pretty much forced into doing something.
Taking the cash and rebuilding the squad.

Apparently there are no suitable players, or there are, but no one wants to sell them to us atm. Which is bull btw.
Money talks, problem is we're not into that type of conversation as the whole Draxler story proved.

Yeah that's why I said "if available".

If he's suitable and available we should sign regardless of the fact that it's near to the end of January

In some cases its bull but I'm guessing most top European clubs wont sell in January.
Why should they? 10-20 mill doesnt matter to those clubs if it ruins their season midway.
There hasnt been many if any big transfers which proves that point.

Draxler was unhappy, had handed in a transfer request and was making life miserable for Wolfsburg. They were pretty much forced into doing something.
Taking the cash and rebuilding the squad.

That's pretty much it. But it raises question whether we did enough in the summer.

It's looking like a big fat no right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom