• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Spurs (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreambeliever

From Doubter to Believer (to doubter again)
Right back to the important stuff.

Full strength

Becker
TAA
Gomez
VVD
Robbo
Hendo
Gini
Keita
Mane
Salah
Firmino

Our only starter that didn't get proper rest is Gomez, the rest should have recuperated and should be ready to go. Mourinho played full strength against Boro, and they no heading for a replay away from home. Mourinho's effect I think is pretty much over at this stage.

They are pretty good at home with 6 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. Defensively decent too with only 10 goals conceded and scored 11. It's their travels that's been shit this season.

Kane is out and he usually scores against us.
But I think this will be the team:

Alisson

TAA
Gomez
VD
Robbo

Hendo
Wijnaldum
Ox

Mane
Firmino
Salah

Keita is injured and Lallana just played 90 mins.

Spurs played their best XI today and still couldn't win.

We'll be the fresher side

Our only starter that didn't get proper rest is Gomez, the rest should have recuperated and should be ready to go. Mourinho played full strength against Boro, and they no heading for a replay away from home. Mourinho's effect I think is pretty much over at this stage.

They are pretty good at home with 6 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. Defensively decent too with only 10 goals conceded and scored 11. It's their travels that's been shit this season.
The replay is at Spurs .. not away. And Kane is definitely missing.

That was a fun read. Gallows humour galore.

[article]
Fucking hell. The negativity in the thread is unbelievable. Yes it's Liverpool. So what? Yes I know we've finished second best on a handful of occasions but come on, even the best teams have off days. People on here are too quick to forget our fucking calibre.

We are the team who ALMOST beat Colchester in the League Cup in September. We narrowly lost 3-0 to a formidable Brighton outfit back in October. Not to mention our nail-biting clash yesterday with the mighty Middlesborough, who might I add are an entire TEN POINTS off the Championship relegation zone.

Don't even get me started on our phenomenal preseason. You don't win the Audi Cup without grit, determination and class. Class that is undoubtedly going to see us through against the rat-eating mutants on Saturday.
[/article]

Indeed.

I’m fine with either Lallana or Ox. Hopefully Milner isnt out for to long, and even Fabinho could make the bench.

Right back to the important stuff.

Full strength

Becker
TAA
Gomez
VVD
Robbo
Hendo
Gini
Keita
Mane
Salah
Firmino

Pretty much spot on. After yesterdays performance, Lallana is cert to play if he stays fit. Cant see klopp risking it with mimi for a starter just yet.

I am not sure how to interprete it, but when I visit this site I get a hell of a lot of ad's for datingsites with real old women and then an add for a solution if I have to get up to pee in the night. My father is the Spurs supporter in the family so the explaniation might be there somehow.

They're personalised ads, I see different ones. It's based on websites you tend to go to and your age etc.

Martin Atkinson is the ref for the Spurs game
rolleyes.png
rolleyes.png
rolleyes.png

Craig Pawson on VAR

They're personalised ads, I see different ones. It's based on websites you tend to go to and your age etc.

I got something about old white good pickups, strong coffee, mature singles, diamond rings and cremation.

I was hoping for the one about peeing in the middle of the night.

I got something about old white good pickups, strong coffee, mature singles, diamond rings and cremation.

I was hoping for the one about peeing in the middle of the night.
So all are of interest to me except the diamond rings then .... unless I'm thinking of the wrong sort of diamond ring. And I'm not being racist re. the first one. Any colour will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom