• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Spurs (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin Atkinson as the ref, fuck! The Firmino offside goal against Villa (when he was in the VAR room), the free kick that should have been given when Utd scored their goal against us, and then the Dunk free kick where he just let him take it even though the Brighton players were stood with our players in the wall formed.

Controversy and more controversy when this fucker is the ref in our games. Watch him give Spurs a dodgy penalty or something on Saturday...

Think Mourinho will stick with a back three, the same formation he played against Boro.
It's typical Mourinho to first and foremost look to contain us. So he'll try to stifle our fullbacks and not allow them space.

-------------------Gazzaniga

------Sanchez-Alderweireld-Vertonghen

Aurier-----------------------------------------Sessegnon

--------------Eriksen----Dier-----Alli

--------------Moura----------------Son

Last edited:
I reckon back 4 with Vertonghen at LB and extra body in midfield, probably Lo Crapso over Dinks.

Kamikaze if they let Dier covering the back 3 on his own, they won't do that.

In training ...

81399959_10214985589329326_1575564252381446144_o.jpg

Think Mourinho will stick with a back three, the same formation he played against Boro.
It's typical Mourinho to look first and foremost look to contain us. So he'll try to stifle our fullbacks and not allow them.

-------------------Gazzaniga

------Sanchez-Alderweireld-Vertonghen

Aurier-----------------------------------------Sessegnon

--------------Eriksen----Dier-----Alli

--------------Moura----------------Son

So far 5 at the back seems to be the most effective way to make our life difficult, so you're probably right. I wonder if Klopp has prepared an ace up his sleeve too...

3 tough games in a row starting this weekend. I expect we will play our strongest available team in all 3 with very little rotation. Returning players like Shaq, Fabinho Lovren will have to wait a couple of weeks.

3 tough games in a row starting this weekend. I expect we will play our strongest available team in all 3 with very little rotation. Returning players like Shaq, Fabinho Lovren will have to wait a couple of weeks.
Fabs is one of our 'strongest available team'.

You do realise that we play Man U next after Spurs?

I need some info here. What's the story?
Not on glock, I remember that tit, but the rest.

Click the little arrow on my quote to read the thread as it's gold, but basically Glock threw a hissy fit at the admins because he thought the site was showing everyone Christina, however he'd just got a virus and was too dumb to realise haha.

Spurs will be a tough grind but a sneaky win in the end.
I can see us wrecking manu. They’ll just sit back and try to hit us on the counter but they won’t be able to keep that up for 90 without conceding at least a couple. Once they do, they’ll have to come at us, and we’ll pick them off. The pressure will be on them, and at ours, their squad and manager will be out of their depth.

We played some of the best football last season there when we won, 1-2 flattered them in the end. More of the same would be nice.

Sissoko is a big loss for them, bigger perhaps than Kane. He's a big presence in their midfield, and is the only midfielder of theirs that imposes himself against our lot. I think we'll completely out work them in the middle and I expect that to allow us to have a really strong platform to win the game.

He lets a lot go (challenges) compared to other referees especially in the first 20 minutes. Whenever he does this, we seem surprised

This. Atkinson's basically a sh!thouse who hopes that if he ignores the first few nasty ones he'll get an easy ride for the rest of the game. Sometimes if that fails he'll start waving cards around later in the game to try and cover his @rse. Second only to fellow Yorkie Howard Webb as the all-time ref most grossly overrated by the football authorities.

Liverpool have won 28 of their last 29 Premier League games; Mourinho has won 28 of his last 51.
Liverpool have lost four of their last 87; Mourinho has lost four of his last ten.
Liverpool have 58 points from 20 games this season; Mourinho has 57 points from his last 34 matches.

Liverpool have won 28 of their last 29 Premier League games; Mourinho has won 28 of his last 51.
Liverpool have lost four of their last 87; Mourinho has lost four of his last ten.
Liverpool have 58 points from 20 games this season; Mourinho has 57 points from his last 34 matches.
And he collects the same money as Klopp, so he shouldn't be down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom