• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer transfer SUMMARY 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is quite a funny back and forth happening on Twitter in which Boston Red Sox fans are furious about FSG's ownership whilst claiming he spends all his money on Liverpool, whilst Liverpool fans are claiming the same about the Red Sox. Seems neither set of fans are fully happy with him despite success since FSG took over both.

Spider-Man-meme.jpeg

Clearly trousering all the money for Linda’s coke habit.

I almost typed “cock habit” - that works too.

Who would be the buyers? I just can't see someone spending £3bn plus on a passion
On a passion?

Have you any idea the kinds of revenue a club will bring in when they negotiate their own tv rights?

A 2/3 billion investment is fairly small compared to global corporations valuations & yet would have the ability to make a profit of a much larger margin than a corporation valued at the same amount, with something no normal company can offer, almost 100% customer loyalty.

On a passion?

Have you any idea the kinds of revenue a club will bring in when they negotiate their own tv rights?

A 2/3 billion investment is fairly small compared to global corporations valuations & yet would have the ability to make a profit of a much larger margin than a corporation valued at the same amount, with something no normal company can offer, almost 100% customer loyalty.

We’re going to end up owned by Disney with Baby Mane dolls, sponsored by The Avengers and each game streaming exclusively on Disney+.

I’m in!!!!

On a passion?

Gets gobbled up by player salaries. Most clubs are loss making ventures in most years

Kostas Tsimikas added, outgoing transfer values adjusted down, incoming players approximate transfer values added if known.

About those transfer values – at the top of the scale, the prices being quoted are still insane (£80M for Ben Chilwell – what?), although it's not clear anyone will actually pay them. But regular clubs seem to be a lot more cautious about spending now, which could mean we won't get as much for the likes of Wilson and Grujic as we would expect, but we can also pick up some valuable squad players for less.

Last edited:
Perhaps add Talles Magno to the list. I've seen a few rumors about him

Edit: Maybe not. The Mail, Metro and Yahoo are reporting it, so no-one reliable

Players on the transfer list - Shaq, Wilson, Grujic, Woodburn, Larouci, Karius, Wini, Ojo, Awoniyi

Sold
Ajaria £3.5m
Dejan £11m

Bought
Tsimikas £11m

Rough calculation is if the club manages to sell the rest, you're probably looking at around £80m.

Has Karius come back to us? I wouldn't even want him round the training ground in case his monumental shitness is contagious.

Has Karius come back to us? I wouldn't even want him round the training ground in case his monumental shitness is contagious.

Yes, but he's been told he has no future at the club.

I agree, lash him in solo training until he gets a new club.

Ben White signed a 4 year deal with Brighton. I think it's very unlikely that we'll sign him.

Omar Colley added
You should add Ox as a potential exit. I'd bite any club that offered £30m for him. You then get Thiago, keep Wini and play Elliott and Jones more. The sale of Wilson, Gujic and Origi could pay for someone like Daka, Sarr or even Hossem Aouar

You should add Ox as a potential exit. I'd bite any club that offered £30m for him. You then get Thiago, keep Wini and play Elliott and Jones more. The sale of Wilson, Gujic and Origi could pay for someone like Daka, Sarr or even Hossem Aouar

The voice in your heard doesn't count as a reputable source.

Edit: He's back in training now

Last edited:
You know a summary is generally at the end of something. i. e. A transfer window.

I usually summarize credible links as they appear and then do a final summary at the end of the transfer window. Helps me keep an eye on the big picture in terms of transfers, how much money has been spent (or earned) and see where our priorities are positionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom