• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

THE ASHES

Bet you they don't!

I fully expect to see Root and Bairstow walking out at 11.00 tomorrow morning. 😀

I imagine they'll see if Root can get his 200 then declare, or declare when he gets out. Whichever is soonest.

Or declare at lunch if neither of the above has happened.

We should post a 550+ lead and then just put everyone in the slips. My instructions to the fielders would be to constasntly remind the aussie batsman about how shite they are.
Mate you have a ticket for tomorrow right? A chance to witness a little bit of history I think. I'm envious big time!

Yep, that's was all about root getting a 200,had he not been so close I think they'd have already declared.

Let's see what England's bowlers can do to this Aussie batting now then.

That was probably the worst thing that could have happened to the aussies catching root.

The longer we stayed out the better cos realistically a draw would have been the best they could hope for.

Well England still have two full days to bowl them out. Given the state of their batting order and the quality of the England bowl attack and wicket breaking up - I'd be stunned if they got even close to a draw.

Rogers gone!

His head was battered then.

They all seem shot mentally.

I'd not be surprised if they all went on the lash after this & were told to take the attitude, fuck it, nothing to lose, just go & play. Cos currently they're all over the shop psychologically.

At this rate we will be able to watch Lee Westwood v Tiger and Hunter Mahan in the golf from Muirfield this afternoon.

It's couch potato heaven!! 😀

But snicko isn't part of the DRS and that noise comes after the ball has gone past the bat. I agree, weird

Snicko isn't, but audio is, and there was clearly a noise.

The video doesn't prove the ball was past the bat. That was rubbish analysis by Sky there. At that speed the ball could move more than a yard for every frame of video captured. How can you possibly attempt to show the video and audio simultaneously in those conditions? That was just stupid.

Aye at full speed it was out all the way. No hotspot though. Strange - Ammunition for Aussies to complain.

It's better when they complain. Every leg before we get after they've spunked their reviews, I'm praying hard for an inside edge. Just makes it funnier.

Snicko isn't, but audio is, and there was clearly a noise.

The video doesn't prove the ball was past the bat. That was rubbish analysis by Sky there. At that speed the ball could move more than a yard for every frame of video captured. How can you possibly attempt to show the video and audio simultaneously in those conditions? That was just stupid.

It was a ridiculous comparison trying to align the audio & video.

You'd need a team working on the mathematics for a while including mic distance & frame count before even trying to sync it.

It's a bit stupid really. The technology is all there they just need to spend the money on it. The ICC spending money on DRS would seem a good place to start. Sky using a camera with more FPS seems to be a no-brainer. I've seen those kind of decisions a lot and that would surely help it.

Back
Top Bottom