• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thiagone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
His brother is already playing in the Saudis. Maybe that will help him move for a good fee.

What's he got to RUIN this for us. You'll get paid more and play more in Saudi!

Bit harsh. Money talks at the end of the day. Can't blame anyone for going with the money they are offering.
I know I'm just having a laugh...
W1xFf4m_d.webp

The most shocking revelation here, for me anyway, is that his brother is Rafina. Why has that never, ever been mentioned on here?

Such a shame as he’s absolute quality when fit. Just too often injured, and can’t see that getting better at his age.

@Fabio any chance you could open a thread on Youssef Fofana? Monster number 6, available for £25m
The idea is kinda that we have to be reliably linked first….and where did I say he had a 25m release clause?? I wouldn’t even know if he had a release clause nevermind what it would be.

He's a technically brilliant footballer, and if he was playing alongside peak Henderson and Fabinho I'd have less of a worry. But we need to build a new midfield now, Thiago isn't going to be fit for half the games, he won't get a new contract so why bother keeping him?

He's a technically brilliant footballer, and if he was playing alongside peak Henderson and Fabinho I'd have less of a worry. But we need to build a new midfield now, Thiago isn't going to be fit for half the games, he won't get a new contract so why bother keeping him?

By the sounds of it, it not a matter of us just keeping him - it’s not as if there’s a large queue of teams trying to buy him - if he doesn’t want to go, we’re kind of hands tied.

He likely fancies one more year at the top in Europe, waiting to see how Saudi pans out, then he can maximise earnings for himself.

I’d love us to get some money for him, but I’m sure he’s happier to pocket it for signing on a free.

He’s not really done anything to warrant treating him like a cunt - so if he wants to honour the contract he signed - that’s fair.

Last edited:
Such a shame as he’s absolute quality when fit. Just too often injured, and can’t see that getting better at his age.
Agree - He's so talented but for all his sublime silky skills he fucks up often (if fit). He's deffo a defensive liability. Basically he just cant be relied upon. If he does go he would do so with my best wishes. I do think he should go though. What do you reckon 20Mill?

Agree - He's so talented but for all his sublime silky skills he fucks up often (if fit). He's deffo a defensive liability. Basically he just cant be relied upon. If he does go he would do so with my best wishes. I do think he should go though. What do you reckon 20Mill?
£10m at best. 32 with injuries. We are dealing with Turkish clubs so it's going to be £3m.
I was all for selling him but if the only way to make more signings is through sales, then getting £3-5m Thiago isn't gonna do much, I'd rather just keep him He will see less games, so could be fit for more games as a result.
I'd sell Konate though, IF a club offered £80m. He played 18 league games last season due to injuries. I want someone more reliable. I'd happily sign Bastoni6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom