• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thiagone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabio

Former mod, consistent c***
Honorary Member
We love a bit of a rumour based on nothing dont we?

Thiago has removed LFC from his insta profile. I don't believe he's been involved in any of the promo shoots for the new kits either.

Mans gone i reckon

looks legit re: LFC.

I think he's a brilliant player bUT if this is true, I admire (finally) the ruthlessness of Klopp and those above him.
He's tactically great but he's injured non-stop and a midfielder which adds little 'ball winning ability' hurts what we try to do.

looks legit re: LFC.

I think he's a brilliant player bUT if this is true, I admire (finally) the ruthlessness of Klopp and those above him.
He's tactically great but he's injured non-stop and a midfielder which adds little 'ball winning ability' hurts what we try to do.

Hang on - before his injury in this season just gone, I thought he made the most tackles etc ? - that's probably why he got so badly injured - doing shit he was never bought in to do.

Yea I’ve thought he’s going for a while now. I really like him, i love that he wanted to come to lfc but he’s arrived on the downslope and failed physically. Imo he’ll have accepted a move somewhere less physically demanding might be the best.

Klopp would never push someone like him out though so it’ll be the players choice.

Took me about 10 seconds to find out Thiago didn't even have LFC in his insta profile. Twitter cunts really beyond desperate for clicks these days

We love a bit of a rumour based on nothing dont we?

Thiago has removed LFC from his insta profile. I don't believe he's been involved in any of the promo shoots for the new kits either.

Mans gone i reckon

Wasn't there something that when the club did a recent promo of the new kits then Thiago, Matip and Gomez werent featured?

You know shits hit the fan when players start adding/removing/liking/retweeting/sharing/resharing/poking and all that other fun crap no one cares about on social media.

Didn't Thiago post up few weeks ago he was rearing to go for the new season....in a Liverpool kit?

I love him but he's going to need to settle for a reduced role in the team if he stays. Can't really be counted on for large parts of the season.

Yea I’ve thought he’s going for a while now. I really like him, i love that he wanted to come to lfc but he’s arrived on the downslope and failed physically. Imo he’ll have accepted a move somewhere less physically demanding might be the best.

Klopp would never push someone like him out though so it’ll be the players choice.
At his best, he's probably the best midfielder I've seen play for Liverpool since Xabi.
Obviously Gerrard was on a different level, but I mean like a sitting midfielder, playmaker type.

At his best, he's probably the best midfielder I've seen play for Liverpool since Xabi.
Obviously Gerrard was on a different level, but I mean like a sitting midfielder, playmaker type.

2330.jpg

Thiago isn't a sitting midfielder.

& for me you can compare how Thiago used the ball for us with how Coutinho did.....Coutinho was superior.

Coutinho arrived a playmaker, and then he discovered the cutting in from the left and shoot routine and became predictable and boring.

Just CM's then.
Charlie Adam, Jay Spearing, Aquilani, Henderson, Gini, Meireles and Allen.

In terms of technical ability then yes by some distance but in terms of importance to a successful Liverpool side then he's 3rd.

1. Hendo
  2. Gini
  3. Thiago
  4. Fuck me this is where it starts to get hard, Meireles.
  5. Allen
Not gonna bother with the other 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom