• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

This years transfer thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oncy

6CM Addict
Honorary Member
If you were around last year you'll remember we tried to keep all the vague ass transfer rumours in one place and i updated the first post to keep everyone up to date.
Well here you go.

[size=14pt]SIGNED-[/size]
Fabio Aurelio - Free
Jonjo Shelvey - 2.5m
Raul Meireles - 10.7m
Danny Wilson - £3m (rising)
Milan Jovanovic - Free
Joe Cole - Free
Paul Konchesky - 3m
Raheem Stirling - 500k
Roy Hodgson - 2m

[size=14pt]OUT-[/size]
Javier Mascherano - 22m
Albert Riera - £4.5m
Rafa Benitez - £-6m
Yossi Benayoun - £6m
Mikel San Jose - £2.6m
Fabio Aurelio - contract expired
Alberto Aquilani - Loan
Emiliano Insua - Loan

Cheers Oncy. Might be one of the more depressing threads this time around, though.

Insua, Lucas, babel and Eggnog have also been rumoured to leave, and we've been linked with:

Kaka
Higuain
Silva
Ribery
Pedro
Messi

To name but a few.

petunia-transfer-tattoo.jpg

[quote author=SummerOnions link=topic=40305.msg1106301#msg1106301 date=1274207229]
Insua, Lucas, babel and Eggnog have also been rumoured to leave, and we've been linked with:

Kaka
Higuain
Silva
Ribery
Pedro
Messi

To name but a few.
[/quote]Dont be fucking ridiculous.

Mourinho to Real kills Gerrard to Inter. What's the chances of Gerrard partnering Alonso?

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=40305.msg1106308#msg1106308 date=1274209095]
[quote author=SummerOnions link=topic=40305.msg1106301#msg1106301 date=1274207229]

Kaka
Higuain
Silva
Ribery
Pedro
Messi

To name but a few.
[/quote]

Soz. Trying to lower the depression rates.

[quote author=SummerOnions link=topic=40305.msg1106311#msg1106311 date=1274209420]
[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=40305.msg1106308#msg1106308 date=1274209095]

Kaka
Higuain
Silva
Ribery
Pedro
Messi

To name but a few.
[/quote]

Soz. Trying to lower the depression rates.
[/quote] ;D

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=40305.msg1106524#msg1106524 date=1274278454]
Juventus want Aquilani in a swap with Melo.
[/quote]

I'd swap him for a packet of Jello

Which, coincidentally, is what his spine and legs are made from.

[quote author=Brendan link=topic=40305.msg1106525#msg1106525 date=1274278516]
[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=40305.msg1106524#msg1106524 date=1274278454]
[/quote]

I'd swap him for a packet of Jello

Which, coincidentally, is what his spine and legs are made from.
[/quote]O-ho ho ho *holds sides*

[/quote]

Done, and done.

He's at it again...and looks to be the first on the out list.

OUT-OF-FAVOUR Liverpool FC winger Albert Riera has launched another attack on the club as he seeks to engineer a move out of Anfield.

Riera has not figured in first-team action since labelling Rafa Benitez's regime a 'sinking ship' in March but back-tracked weeks later, claiming he wanted to stay at what he regarded as 'one of the best clubs in the world', shortly after a proposed move to Spartak Moscow collapsed.

Now, having missed out on a place in Spain's World Cup 2010 squad, he has pointed the finger at the Reds board of directors for failing to intervene in his supposed conflict with the club's manager.

"I want to leave" he said.

"English clubs are run differently that Spanish clubs.

"In England you have a manager at the club, and the board of the club has done nothing for me.

"The club has not put up any fight for me.

"I do not want to quarrel with somebody, but if a club doesn't fight for you, that means that they don't want you.

"I do not want to be in a place where I am not wanted.

"I did not play the last two months [of the season] and right now my objective it is to go to a club were I can feel appreciated and where I can win trophies.

"I am not worried about the money now or the country I go to."

[quote author=irishred link=topic=40305.msg1106608#msg1106608 date=1274286138]
He's at it again...and looks to be the first on the out list.

OUT-OF-FAVOUR Liverpool FC winger Albert Riera has launched another attack on the club as he seeks to engineer a move out of Anfield.

Riera has not figured in first-team action since labelling Rafa Benitez's regime a 'sinking ship' in March but back-tracked weeks later, claiming he wanted to stay at what he regarded as 'one of the best clubs in the world', shortly after a proposed move to Spartak Moscow collapsed.

Now, having missed out on a place in Spain's World Cup 2010 squad, he has pointed the finger at the Reds board of directors for failing to intervene in his supposed conflict with the club's manager.

"I want to leave" he said.

"English clubs are run differently that Spanish clubs.

"In England you have a manager at the club, and the board of the club has done nothing for me.

"The club has not put up any fight for me.

"I do not want to quarrel with somebody, but if a club doesn't fight for you, that means that they don't want you.

"I do not want to be in a place where I am not wanted.

"I did not play the last two months [of the season] and right now my objective it is to go to a club were I can feel appreciated and where I can win trophies.

"I am not worried about the money now or the country I go to."
[/quote]

He really was a truly baffling, shit signing. We should have got somebody better for the amount we paid for him, and someone who isn't a mental fuck up.

[quote author=Halmeister link=topic=40305.msg1106623#msg1106623 date=1274291116]
Yay! Cous cous for everyone!
[/quote]Really big cous cous. Made out of rocks. That we can stone the fuckkng useless midget cunt to death with.

There's so many players at our club the last few years that I have absolutely no affection for. El Zhar, Degen, Plessis, Voronin, N'gog..... Fuck off. I never thought Liverpool would have so much fucking shite in their ranks.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=40305.msg1106627#msg1106627 date=1274291484]
[quote author=Halmeister link=topic=40305.msg1106623#msg1106623 date=1274291116]
Yay! Cous cous for everyone!
[/quote]Really big cous cous. Made out of rocks. That we can stone the fuckkng useless midget cunt to death with.

There's so many players at our club the last few years that I have absolutely no affection for. El Zhar, Degen, Plessis, Voronin, N'gog..... Fuck off. I never thought Liverpool would have so much fucking shite in their ranks.
[/quote]

It's bad isn't it? A lot of those signings could have been easily avoided too, and we could have instead pooled the money together to buy some decent talent instead of stocking up on garbage.

I knew from the off Voronin would be shite. Despite never seeing Degen play I knew he'd be shite. Sometimes you can just 'tell'. The question is, if I, a meff sitting behind a keyboard and screen, can tell these players are going to be garbage, why can't our millionaire manager and his team?

I hate all of those players, plus the Scoper Twins, Insua and Lucas.

I have never hated so many players in a Liverpool team

[quote author=Brendan link=topic=40305.msg1106632#msg1106632 date=1274291993]
I hate all of those players, plus the Scoper Twins, Insua and Lucas.

I have never hated so many players in a Liverpool team
[/quote]I don't hate Lucas in the same way as the rest of those fucking plebs. He isn't good enough and can jtfo but he tries. That sets him a bit above those twats in my eyes.

Those spivs over at RAWK have fuelled my disdain for Lucas more than the fact he's not very good. Them, and that idiot commentator on LFCTV, John Bradley. There are much worse players in our team, obvs.

[quote author=keniget link=topic=40305.msg1106635#msg1106635 date=1274292458]
We had more shit players in Houllier's last season.
[/quote]
It's VERY close.

[/quote]Thats not the point I was making Kenneth.
I LIKED Biscan, Smicer, Baros et al even though they were crap.
I just hate most of our crop of current raspberry ripples.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=40305.msg1106639#msg1106639 date=1274293033]
[/quote]Thats not the point I was making Kenneth.
I LIKED Biscan, Smicer, Baros et al even though they were crap.
I just hate most of our crop of current raspberry ripples.
[/quote]

In fairness, pretty much all of that squad possessed some sort of talent, showing it in rare glimpses. Besides maybe the likes of Biscan and Diao.

But there are players in this squad now that offer absolutely nothing. I've never been so depressed and in acceptance of defeat as when Degen and El Zhar came on to rescue the game against Atletico.

San Jose has moved to Bilbao permanently for £2.6m

Liverpool defender Mikel San José has agreed to join Athletic Bilbao for a fee of £2.6million.

The defender has spent this season on loan with his former club after failing to secure a first-team place at Anfield following his £270,000 switch in the summer of 2007.

After establishing himself in Los Leones' first team, San José, 20, has penned a new deal which will keep him at the Estadio San Mamés until June 2015, with a buyout clause of €30million.

In March, the Pamplona-born centre-back expressed his desire to return to the Basque country after enjoying a season-long loan.

He said: "At the moment I'm not concerning myself with this topic - there are people who are aware of the situation and I'm focused on playing," he revealed.

"What happens, happens. I'm happy here and, if it's possible, I would like to stay here.

"Things have changed a lot since I first came here. When I wasn't playing I was still happy and now I am enjoying more minutes. There's nothing that would make staying here a bad option."

President Fernando García Macua has scheduled a press conference for tomorrow lunchtime where the highly-rated Spain under-21 will be paraded in Ibaigane.

http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport/liverpool-fc/129158-liverpool-fc-starlet-joins-athletic-bilbao-for-%C3%83%C6%92%C3%82%E2%80%9A26million.html

Decent fee. He's a good player by all accounts, though. Let's hope we're not bemoaning his loss in a few years time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom