• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Trouble At t'Barn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me, he isn't.

images

It would be a decent move for him.

Villa were dreadful this year so any improvement will be seen as progress. Tough job, though. The Holt end is full of cunts.

Villa's got a decent academy too. Don't think its fair to brand him as 'this season's Coyle'. He has done well at Norwich for a couple of seasons. Decent progress from his earlier jobs too

I wanted Lambert ahead of Rodgers.....I'm quite convinced one of them is going to have a stellar management career and I'd say 60:40 chance it will be lambert.

"This years Owen Coyle" is a daft analogy.........He had an excellent 2009/10 season at Burnley, he then had an even better 2010/11 season at Bolton. He's been poor this season; the signing of N'Gog and the continual selection of Zat Knight are just 2 of his lowlights BUT even top managers can have poor seasons and I think Coyle can turn it around at Bolton.

Bolton's 2 best players in 2010/11 were Holden & Lee and both of them missed the entire season last season; for a team with Bolton's limited resources that was a huge blow.

I think some people are writing Coyle off too soon.

He didn't play Prattley much did he ?
Indeed, that's another area I think Coyle got wrong this season. If he plays....................

Lee----Holden----Pratley---Davies

...............in midfield next season then they should be strong contenders for automatic promotion next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom