• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

vs Southampton (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lallana when fit will always be a first team starter.. He would be in the team ahead of Gini..

Lemina the guy Southampton signed from Juventus is out, thank god. We should take a look at him he looks class!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I never see or hear nasties said about him anywhere but on this forum. Even media types not known for their love of things Liverpudlian seem to have time for him.

I never see or hear nasties said about him anywhere but on this forum. Even media types not known for their love of things Liverpudlian seem to have time for him.

Quite, he's hard to not like. He's seems a genuinely infectious and warm person, which is great. He always comes across like a really good guy.

I thought they did in one of the CL games ?
Yeah I think so. Edit know so...
4e76e84d252fd874d634ca7cd95bde69.jpg

Matip out is a big loss, in so far as it means Lovren of Klavan

Maybe that means Gomez and a back 3? I know that would be a first for Klopp, but both Gomez and Klavan look far better in a 3 than 2 and I have a big suspicion that Lovren does as well.

-----Gomez----Lovren------Klavan-----
Trent--------------------------------Moreno
---------------Hendo----Phil--------------
----Salah--------Firmino-------Mane---

Btw, I'd rather we play with Gomez and Klavan at the back. TAA and Moreno at FB.
Can, Wijnaldum and Coutinho in the center.
The rest is obvious.

Eleven this morning, friend phones says a spare has come up in hospitality at Liverpool, would I join him? I say no, I'm already going in the cheap seats with my other friend can't let him down. Noon another friend asks the same question. I give the same answer. Right now friend rings and tells me he's lost our tickets. HAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom