• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Which one of our players do you dislike the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

The Prophet
Enrique for me. I couldn't stand him from day one.

Fucking clueless lump of shite. Stealing a fucking living that cunt.

He's actually a bit of a twat in person, too, unsurprisingly.

For me, it's Borini. Hate everything about the little shit.

I usually don't hate any Liverpool players but Lovren gets on me tits.
That shot he took in the cup semi final against Villa in the 93rd minute summed him up for me.
He's a self absorbed prick with fuck all talent.

Borini and then a special mention for Lallana since he does actually play for us rather than just steal a salary.

I've not got the Enrique hate. Feel like I'm missing something TBH. Is he a prick on Instagram or something?

Lovren is my least liked player. Moreno's lack of balls does my tits in too.

Borini simply on account of that 14M deal last season - unfair perhaps but we never get those sorts of deals normally and he had to go fuck it up the one time we did!

I've not got the Enrique hate. Feel like I'm missing something TBH. Is he a prick on Instagram or something?

Lovren is my least liked player. Moreno's lack of balls does my tits in too.

Moreno does my head in as well. No tactical awareness, can't pass or cross and he shits out of tackles.
The amount of times he commits himself needlessly is appalling for a professional footballer.
Whoever scouted him must need new glasses as there isn't a single attribute about him worth praising.

Borini > Lovern > Lallana

In that order. Fabio is just a utter cunt for costing us all that money last summer by turning down a transfer

I just don't like him. He looks like he belongs in Dalston. Just a bit of a wimp, really.

And everyone seems to love him. That pisses me off no end.

Fair enough, I hope he has a season that forces you to reconsider.

Only one I hate is Balotelli. There are many others I think are fucking useless twats on the pitch, but I don't "hate" them.

what has Lallana done to annoy people?

Well prior to him coming here he had a right hissy fit and behaved like a giant cunt when Clattenberg told him he'd 'changed'. Complained like he'd said his mom was a whore and he'd been molesting kids or something.
Since he's been with us he doesn't seem to have done anything wrong apart from look a bit of a tit.

Well prior to him coming here he had a right hissy fit and behaved like a giant cunt when Clattenberg told him he'd 'changed'. Complained like he'd said his mom was a whore and he'd been molesting kids or something.
Since he's been with us he doesn't seem to have done anything wrong apart from look a bit of a tit.

And be shit. Admittedly others have been shit too. He just infuriates me on the pitch with his too many touches malarkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom