• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Poll Will City Drop Points

Prefix for Poll Threads

Will City Drop Points

• Logically, Yes

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Logically, No

Votes: 37 56.1%
  • They shouldn't, but I feel like the gods will give us something

Votes: 17 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know about you, but I'm not expecting them to drop any.
In all honesty, me neither. At the same time, I really didn't think Spurs would beat them and that Palace and Southampton would steal a point.

In all honesty, me neither. At the same time, I really didn't think Spurs would beat them and that Palace and Southampton would steal a point.

West Ham have gotten a draw at home to City in the last two seasons. West Ham wont have any midweek games before this fixture either but a nice weeks rest after playing Norwich away. If there is any fixture City might drop points in, its this one.
Wolves look horrendous at the moment, Newcastle arent good enough and even if Gerrard would love to help us on the final day of the season I just cant see his Villa side being good enough.

But, we could drop points before that and the race would be over before the last game of the season.

West Ham have gotten a draw at home to City in the last two seasons. West Ham wont have any midweek games before this fixture either but a nice weeks rest after playing Norwich away. If there is any fixture City might drop points in, its this one.
Wolves look horrendous at the moment, Newcastle arent good enough and even if Gerrard would love to help us on the final day of the season I just cant see his Villa side being good enough.

But, we could drop points before that and the race would be over before the last game of the season.
The problem with the West Ham game is that the Europa League final is 3 days after the City game. They will rest their entire team

The problem with the West Ham game is that the Europa League final is 3 days after the City game. They will rest their entire team

They havent made the final yet, and are trailing 1-2 from the home leg.

Agreed. If they make the final then its a whole other game against City, sadly.

When reality bites and you make peace with the fact we’ve won the one trophy we’re going to win, it’ll make your world a better place.
Honestly, the carabao cup is more than enough. It's more than we should have expected

Last time we came so close to the league, we won it the next season.

Of course, that won't happen, but it's nice to reflect on parallels

They will drop points, but this is going down to the last day.

Stevie G is going to contribute to our title win and finally put his slip demon to rest.
Villa are shite, So short of putting the kit on himself, i don't think he can do much; unless he wants to try a mourinho style stifle

I only seen the MOTD highlights of the Man City - Leeds game but I though that Leeds caused them a lot more problems going forward than Newcastle did against us. With a bit more quality and composure up front Leeds definitely could have ran them closer.
Which probably means that Newcastle have no chance against them new week.
Though Saint Maximin is the type of player a la Traore that has posed them problems in the past.

I only seen the MOTD highlights of the Man City - Leeds game but I though that Leeds caused them a lot more problems going forward than Newcastle did against us. With a bit more quality and composure up front Leeds definitely could have ran them closer.
Which probably means that Newcastle have no chance against them new week.
Though Saint Maximin is the type of player a la Traore that has posed them problems in the past.
I listened to Neville's review and he said the same. He said it was never a 4-0 game and that even at 2-0 Leeds weren't out of it. Taking chances is what it's all about and Leeds failed to make their opportunities count whilst City were clinical.

I listened to Neville's review and he said the same. He said it was never a 4-0 game and that even at 2-0 Leeds weren't out of it. Taking chances is what it's all about and Leeds failed to make their opportunities count whilst City were clinical.
West Ham, Wolves, Newcastle and Villa are not clinical either.

I think City will win out if we will. The pressure we put on them will help them raise their game. It's unfortunate but we've missed our chance. Through their failures in Europe in recent years, they've finally developed the mentality to bring it at the tail end of the season. They'll do the league and CL double.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom