• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

1 hour.........Done fam

Status
Not open for further replies.

[article]According to our colleagues at Foot Mercato, Liverpool and Crystal palace have reached an agreement for Mamadou Sakho.

The French centre-back will sign a 5 year deal with the club, agreeing to the most lucrative contract that the club has ever offered.

He's currently undergoing a medical with Crystal Palace. [/article]

Last edited:
Ite now we have that sakho dollar locked down let's give VVD one big last effort

[article]According to our colleagues at Foot Mercato, Liverpool and Crystal palace have reached an agreement for Mamadou Sakho.

The French centre-back will sign a 5 year deal with the club, agreeing to the most lucrative contract that the club has ever offered.

He's currently undergoing a medical with Crystal Palace. [/article]

A season long loan to PSG and obligation to buy has already been confirmed

Yeah, just saw it. I still can't believe UEFA is allowing this – I still think there is a chance they'll block it somehow.

Yeah, just saw it. I still can't believe UEFA is allowing this – I still think there is a chance they'll block it somehow.
UEFA can't do fuck all about it .

That'd be down to FIFA .

I'm sure a few quid their way and it'd all be hunky dory

If we have no backup CB solution after the Southampton hard-line, we are absolute amateurs...
Have to agree... it has been identified that all of last season we need a comanding centre back and to rely on getting one target is just fucking pathetic on our part. Fucking mugs we are.

Our nett spend (not taking into consideration Solanke's tribunal fee and Keita's transfer fee) after the Sakho sale and Origi loan is approximately £35.5m. I guess that's not bad given we've signed the likes of Salah and Ox

Our nett spend (not taking into consideration Solanke's tribunal fee and Keita's transfer fee) after the Sakho sale and Origi loan is approximately £35.5m. I guess that's not bad given we've signed the likes of Salah and Ox
Its pretty much what we
Spend every summer.
Its lowball shit.

Ball bag is saying Lemar doesn't want to join arsenal !

Lol

We should try even harder to buy him just to speed the disintegration of Arsenal. Destroy them! When Kieran Gibbs declares he thinks he'll develop more by being coached by Pulis rather than Wenger, you know that club needs to be put out of its misery.

On a sidenote, Moreno and Markovic's contracts end inf 2019. I wonder if we will do a Lovren (i.e. contract extension) re: Moreno. That will be quite a turnaround. (we could of course extend in view of selling though)

We should try even harder to buy him just to speed the disintegration of Arsenal. Destroy them! When Kieran Gibbs declares he thinks he'll develop more by being coached by Pulis rather than Wenger, you know that club needs to be put out of its misery.

Ah, the spite based strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom