• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

1 hour.........Done fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sad that I can't see someone post 'Sad.' without this image coming into my head:

latest

So it ends and shows that FSG are the cunts we've always moaned them of being. Sad.
Yeah. Bought four players, told Barca to go fuck themselves and Coutinho to grow a pair, and tried to flash cash to the tune of around GBP160m on the final day of the transfer window. Yep real cunts.

Sky confirming no more signings.

Really happy with the business we have done.
Massively unhappy with the business we havnt done.

For 48 glorious hours It really felt that we were about to step up and mix with the big boys.
But as is our usual way we revert to type

In:
Solanke - Tribunal
Robertson - 8m
Ox - £35m
Salah - £36m
-79m
Out:
Lucas - £5m
Wisdom - £2m
Origi - £6m
Sakho - £24m
Stewart - £5m
-42m

Net - 37m

Standard FSG penny ante window.

Loved all the 70m player here 70m player here bollocks tho.
Well played PR machine.

Yeah. Bought four players, told Barca to go fuck themselves and Coutinho to grow a pair, and tried to flash cash to the tune of around GBP160m on the final day of the transfer window. Yep real cunts.
Ballague says we didnt bid for Lemar
Southampton Vice chairman says we didnt bid for Virgil.

Sorry but we are the same old mid table aspiring bullshit club we always were.

Klopp will need to be godlike this year. And Matip and Can need to be fucking TEFLON coated.

There was even the cheeky suggestion of adding a new striker. Ffs I'm not gonna sleep tonight thinking about the excited me from 2 days ago.

To the tune of £72 million tops, and it doesn't really matter if we didn't in the end. I was going to buy you a nice present for christmas kids but didn't, I'm still a nice guy though. Not sorting a CB is where this window has gone tits. £35M net spend, after qualifying for champions league is hardly something to get excited about.

Exactly, I really don't see what FSG has done wrong.
We tried to sign Keita. Got him for next season.
We tried to sign VD and Southampton told us to go fuck ourselves.
We got Salah and we got Ox.
If someone's to blame it's the people scouting the players and making the list of possible transfer targets. It's therefor partly Klopps fault. FSG provided the cash. Transfer people fucked around for too long. That's about it.

Exactly, I really don't see what FSG has done wrong.
We tried to sign Keita. Got him for next season.
We tried to sign VD and Southampton told us to go fuck ourselves.
We got Salah and we got Ox.
If someone's to blame it's the people scouting the players and making the list of possible transfer targets. It's therefor partly Klopps fault. FSG provided the cash. Transfer people fucked around for too long. That's about it.

Who appointed them? Who setup the way we do things?

Who appointed them? Who setup the way we do things?
Obviously FSG, but what are the suits going to tell them? Force them to sign someone?
The hell do they know about football. They probably call it soccer.

I think that even one top center half would have made the difference between us competing for a CL place and us competing for the league and the CL itself. Failing that a really good C3PO could have helped. But we got neither.
Exactly. We are really close. But this feels like the day we slipped back into the pack.

We're still going to win the league, dickheads. We have a fucking great team, one that has been made much more difficult to defend against in this transfer window. We've got probably the most exciting young CM in world footy coming to us next season. We've hung on to wee rat bastard. I'm not unhappy at all.

Ballague says we didnt bid for Lemar
Southampton Vice chairman says we didnt bid for Virgil.

Sorry but we are the same old mid table aspiring bullshit club we always were.

Klopp will need to be godlike this year. And Matip and Can need to be fucking TEFLON coated.
So you now believe Ballague and a VC at Southampton over Pearce etc. ?

I see.

Like I said we can get a CB in the winter transfer window.
Hopefully Matip and Lovren can last till then

To the tune of £72 million tops, and it doesn't really matter if we didn't in the end. I was going to buy you a nice present for christmas kids but didn't, I'm still a nice guy though. Not sorting a CB is where this window has gone tits. £35M net spend, after qualifying for champions league is hardly something to get excited about.
But that's just bollocks. Because clearly we would have spent that money if the player's clubs had agreed. So your scenario isn't a true reflection at all.

So you know believe Ballague and a VC at Southampton over Pearce etc. ?

I see.
I dont trust anyone. I see what happens and decide for myself.

You banged on all summer about this intent to buy and used it as a stick to beat anyone being negative.
Well guess what. Window closes in an hour and we HAVNT signed the players.

So you put your faith in what you want. I put mine in better players. We didnt get them

We're still going to win the league, dickheads. We have a fucking great team, one that has been made much more difficult to defend against in this transfer window. We've got probably the most exciting young CM in world footy coming to us next season. We've hung on to wee rat bastard. I'm not unhappy at all.
Nah me neither. I would have been but let's be honest Salah has been a revelation. The front four are amazing - We are deffo in the mix with the everyone else (who mostly failed to land their targets as well) Nice addition to squad with Ox - If Lovren can sort his shit out or Gomez can move to CB after Clyne is back etc it might just be on. Besides we could all be coming up smiling come January :)

You can't win the league when you can't defend. Some decent additions this window, but he defence is still a joke. Absolutely no excuse for that. None. Whatsoever.

We're going to be thrilling this season. There'll be some great matches and if we avoid any major injury crises then we'll probably finish third and get to the CL quarter finals. We will continue to leak lots of soft goals. Nothing has changed at the back. I'm quite annoyed.

I wouldn't mind losing our best players quite as much if I believed we were good at succession planning but I don't.

Every time we get close to being a great side we lose our best players and then make an almighty fuck up of trying to recover the situation.

This was our opportunity to try and do something with this side we've built. Next summer we're getting Keita, which is great, but there is a very real possibility that we will lose Coutinho, Can and who knows, maybe Mane too. 1 step forwad, couple steps back.

Ah well.

I guess all we can do is trust in Klopp and the side that we have to... well, I don't really know.... finish in the top 4 again? Mount a league challenge? What are our expectations this year?

I'm pissed off we haven't bought a CB.

However, all that means is we have to make sure we score more goals than the other side do every single match, & we sure as shit have the attackers to pull it off.

Its gonna be a wild ride this season, so strap yourselves in.

Where's that DA sign up form?!

............ We are deffo in the mix with the everyone else (who mostly failed to land their targets as well) ........
Well this the crux isn't it ? Yes, some will point to Lukaku or whoever but those were easy deals, all over Europe we've seen clubs struggling to get players and it's clearly due to the influx of money across the board, meaning clubs don't have to sell to survive any more, even at ridiculous prices. Just ask Barca how their window has been. One of the two most powerful clubs in the world.

We've done some great business though have failed to land the really top quality players (Keita aside - who really is the dog's bollocks and the cream of the crop we were after), but isn't that usually the case with the better quality players ? Always tough to get deals across the line.

And 'full on vagina' is a terrible thread title, even temporarily. I love full on vaginas. This is the opposite of a full on vagina. It's more like a chimpanzee skeleton covered in cat food

Hahahaha. "chimpanzee skeleton covered in cat food". That's boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom