• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

1 hour.........Done fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't he have the medical yesterday? Wasn't that the requirement of the French national team? Isn't that why the arse can't close the deal?
I call bollocks.

Popbitch:

Alexis Sanchez has been touted around the big clubs of Europe by his people as far back as the second half of last season, but the wage demands were so big that no-one bit. Until now, that is. With a few hours to go on deadline day, Man City are said to be keen to land him.

But the prime movers in this transfer don't seem to be Sanchez and his agent. Or even Pep Guardiola and Manchester City. It's the rest of the Arsenal team. Sanchez has become so unpopular with his teammates that some of them have now made it very clear to club bosses that they want him out today.

International games on the night the window closes are a bit daft, aren't they. Sure, there's been months to wrap up deals - but plenty always go down to the wire.

IMG_6903.PNG
The only thing cheering me up right now is thinking about how miserable Coutinho is

I beg you all to never ever post anything from twitter on here again.
Not ONE thing that has transpired was reported on twitter.

Even though twitter reported almost every viable player in the world in or out at some point.

Its fucking cunt soup.

I beg you all to never ever post anything from twitter on here again.
Not ONE thing that has transpired was reported on twitter.

Even though twitter reported almost every viable player in the world in or out at some point.

Its fucking cunt soup.

And you fucking love it.

Arsenal, City, Chelsea, Spurs. The list is long regarding not getting your targets. Its not only us. This transfer window has been bonkers to say the least.

They also loaned Leicester's Kapustka in July

Their Sports Director Klemens Hartenbach said Kent first caught their eye in 2014's FC Basel v Liverpool UEFA Youth League fixture and made the move once they knew about his availability.

Arsenal, City, Chelsea, Spurs. The list is long regarding not getting your targets. Its not only us. This transfer window has been bonkers to say the least.
Why leave out United ? They are still hoping for Perisic - 256 pages on RC !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom