• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

2012 FA Cup Final Liverpool v Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll have all summer to moan about it, can you give it a fucking rest right now. We're all aware of our failings, they've been documented.

We're a goal down, we've done more insane things than overhauling a goal deficit in a final.

Stop being so emo.

We'll have all summer to moan about it, can you give it a fucking rest right now. We're all aware of our failings, they've been documented.

We're a goal down, we've done more insane things than overhauling a goal deficit in a final.

Stop being so emo.
so.....should we start cheering on chelsea? im confused.....

I'm glad all those world class players we have are making their presence felt

It has to be said the Chelsea have stepped up their game in the last few weeks.

It's not the same team that has already lost twice to us, is it? One of the reasons i feared this fixture is that we have already defeated them twice, without having a better squad or starting eleven than them...their players would have been well up for this.

We are not in the race so far....they need to show a bit more desire, and cojones.

I've never seen so many players in the same team being so scared of the ball.
Whats the point of fighting your way to the cupfinal, when you play like women and are fucking gutless

our central midfield have been a fucking disgrace, it's their fault gerrard is dropping so deep. and enrique can fuck off, he has gone to absolute fucking shite.

so.....should we start cheering on chelsea? im confused.....

Yep, that's the only alternative to constantly pointing out the same shit we've heard all year in the match thread.

In fact I love that solution, one of you go over to the plastic side, then at least I can read some counterpoint about how mediocre Chelsea have been this game (they have).

Farky, I'd normally be positive in match threads... But I'm really struggling.

We can turn it round, we always can, but several players need a rollicking and need to look at themselves.

Biggest game in English football and yet.... Half of them look like it's a friendly. Henderson, Spearing, Enrique, downing have been shit. Gerrard, suarez, Bellamy and johnson need to bomb on more.

I'm a fan of Enrique but he's been terrible first half. Gerrard is playing far too deep, Luis needs him up front with him. The only problem with that is we have zero creativity in Lego head and Spearing. I'd get Carroll on and go 4-4-2.

Surprisingly I'm not nervous at all. Not that I think we're going to win, I don't seem too arsed if we lose. Maybe I've come to expect it seeing as it's the norm these days.

Carroll and Kuyt need introducing. At least they have a work rate. Hendo has been anonymous. Bellamy and suarez have not had any service

Bravo Pepe, another big game and another mistake. Fucking bottler.

Enrique, Spearing, Henderson and Downing...utter fucking shite.

Losing is alright, giving up the way the players seem to have is unacceptable.

Yep, that's the only alternative to constantly pointing out the same shit we've heard all year in the match thread.

In fact I love that solution, one of you go over to the plastic side, then at least I can read some counterpoint about how mediocre Chelsea have been this game (they have).

ok il give it a go.

"thank fuck we've got ramires and mata to outplay their midfield"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom