• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aquilani isn't joining Milan, bet that

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea Rafa, perhaps he is just shit.
I just didn't get the animosity towards him. I do now, it seems mainly to be a mix based on gossip and people not accepting it was a big expensive mistake by Rafa, and not accepting he (Rafa) handled it badly margialising a player that looked to have something about him when given the chance.
At least that's how I see it now.

regards

OK, I guess I have to spell it out for you.
I'm not married but I do know that the date is often set a year before the actual wedding.
Last year Aquilani was part of the Italian squad, so maybe he thought he was gonna play in the Euro's. He was in the squad that helped them qualify.
Other reasons could be that some of the players who were playing in the Euro's might be invited to his wedding or that he thought Milan was gonna buy him and their pre-season hasn't started yet.

The name-calling isn't appreciated.

*Cough*

611579917.jpg

I thought player insurance covered it?
I mean that's how it works in Sweden. Even I had to be insured when I played in the lower leagues.

I thought player insurance covered it?
Think about it, if players injuries are covered by insurance then the insurance company will want to diagnose the player and the fix. In other words, the insurance company will own the player rather than the club.

Think about it, if players injuries are covered by insurance then the insurance company will want to diagnose the player and the fix. In other words, the insurance company will own the player rather than the club.
I mean even NHL players are insured. I'm not sure how it works but they have to be insured somehow.

I mean even NHL players are insured. I'm not sure how it works but they have to be insured somehow.
I'm sure they have but I would have thought the players insurance are for career threatened injuries. Something that the club and player can claim when he isn't an asset to the club anymore.

Mind you, sports insurance is probably different to 'normal' insurance...

If it's true that all he's interested in is playing regularly, he'll go. If, as I maintain, that claim is pure bullshit, we'll still be stuck with him.

He'll never play for this club again so the whole debate is pointless. Witch hunt. Hahahaaaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom