• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Atalanta (H) - EL Thursday 8:00pm

Shit finish.

I realized the other day that whereas I always used to expect us to score from breaks / chances, I now don’t. I expect us to miss.

And we don’t necessarily start slowly always, we just lack cutting edge up front and that turns into indecision etc in other areas of the pitch.

New forwards in the summer please.

Shit finish.

I realized the other day that whereas I always used to expect us to score from breaks / chances, I now don’t. I expect us to miss.

And we don’t necessarily start slowly always, we just lack cutting edge up front and that turns into indecision etc in other areas of the pitch.

New forwards in the summer please.
We used to be so ruthless. Not only do we struggle with finishing, but some of quality of passing is shocking.

Diaz had a chance to slide Salah in the other day, where he needed to play the ball with his right foot, and into Salah's run.

He played a careless ball with his left foot, meaning Salah had to break stride and shoot from outside the box.

It was the sort of ball Bobby used to play effortlessly with his eyes closed.

I’ve said this about Darwin before, he’s always going to have criticism until he starts finishing the straightforward chances you expect a striker to. If he manages to work that out he becomes a top player.

And they score..

Lovely. Just lovely.
If Nunez got the same chance he'd probably hit the advertising boards behind the goal

Back
Top Bottom