• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bye bye Kenny (part 2)!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt someone post in here that there were rumours about him stepping down 2moro? cant be arsed to read back

OmenShitThread-1.jpg
Yehhh!!!!

Kenny is King, we WILL win the league in the next 12 months, everything is for the best in the best of all possible worlds.

Oncey - add me to the DA list now, and this time don't be the general who deserts the cannon fodder like you did mid season this year

Kenny is King, we WILL win the league in the next 12 months, everything is for the best in the best of all possible worlds.

Oncey - add me to the DA list now, and this time don't be the general who deserts the cannon fodder like you did mid season this year
I would like in as well.

Shut yer hole.
We were shit. Thats why we dispanded. Im an optimist mate not a zealot.

you know when to retreat to save on casualities

Smart mein general

Voldemorts unofficial army: Modo, Mr moo, red maradona, hmmmmm1, Gary25, Skullflower
Honourable member: Ryan

We are realistic and objective. We communicate our opinions somewhat clearly and frankly - and tell it like it is. We do not tell members what they want to hear. We support the club and hope for the best, but no one's above criticism.

Oh, I'm such a cunt.

Realistic and objective people never say they're realistic and objective. That's how you know they're really realistic and objective. That and the fact they're realistic and objective.

Realistic and objective people never say they're realistic and objective. That's how you know they're really realistic and objective. That and the fact they're realistic and objective.
Probably, but in this case I'm just trying to poke fun at DD's army.

Voldemorts unofficial army: Modo, Mr moo, red maradona, hmmmmm1, Gary25, Skullflower

We are realistic and objective. We communicate our opinions somewhat clearly and frankly - and tell it like it is. We do not tell members what they want to hear. We support the club and hope for the best, though no one's above criticism.

Oh, I'm such a cunt.

Well at least you can say you got one thing right Modo

I don't really need to add anything. Have a look at the league table.

I pray to God that these yanks fuck Dalglish off toute de fucking suite.

I don't really need to add anything. Have a look at the league table.

I pray to God that these yanks fuck Dalglish off toute de fucking suite.

Do you really? Do you say "Our Fathers" and "Hail Marys" and stuff like that?

I have a theory.

Those who defended Rafa to the hilt are the ones who wanted Kenny gone pronto.

Discuss!.

I have a theory.

Discuss!.

I defended rafa to the hilt but still think kenny should be given time, that said I would have no problem with rafa returning.

We are realistic and objective. We communicate our opinions somewhat clearly and frankly - and tell it like it is. We do not tell members what they want to hear. We support the club and hope for the best, but no one's above criticism.

Oh, I'm such a cunt.

Ha, I hope that's a joke. Realistic and objective? You mean, posting your opinions repeatedly and littering the forum with negative shite after every game, win or lose?

'No one's above criticism' - understatement of the year

I have a theory.

Discuss!.

I know that's a joke, but this is the issue I have with the negative posters, they label anyone who tries to offer some perspective on the issue as 'defending him to the hilt'.

I know that's a joke, but this is the issue I have with the negative posters, they label anyone who tries to offer some perspective on the issue as 'defending him to the hilt'.

Perspectives mean disagreements of hardened opinions. That is why.

Regardless of who bought who, you have to ask about the King's tactics several times through the season. Players playing out of position when players for that position on the bench, not playing Carroll ( who I do not like personally as don't think has enough of a football brain ) when you play wide men, only to take off said wide men when you bring him on. Much as I love the man, when you see those stats posted earlier, the time has come to say adios and thank you. Walk away before you spoil the great image you still hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom