• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Chelsea (Anfield South) - Sunday 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just glad we’ve been at least a match for them and the injuries haven’t rendered us uncompetitive

How many fouls is Caicedo allowed? The one on Gravenberch was a yellow/red borderline challenge in itself.
60th minute he might pick up a card. Before then though, probably allowed to foul with impunity

0-0 HT. Good chances both ways. Gravys injury was brutal. Our players are gonna be gassed after 65-70 mins and just the kids on bench.
Caicedo should have been sent off.

Shame they’ve given the final to a non league ref.

I think we've clearly been the better team. Closing them down, pressure, winning the ball back and more dangerous in front of goal. Gakpo desperately unlucky not to score - it was a lovely header.

I hope these lads can last deep into the second though. Their bench could be the difference.

I'm watching this on some dodgy Greek TV station called Action 24. The picture quality is roughly the same standard as a free stream. At least it has no pop-ups.

Even game but we would have been easily ahead if Grav was still there on the pitch. I am thinking whether getting Gomez was a wrong sub.

It's unbelievable Caiceido hasn't been booked yet. I just don't understand why refs thinks persistent cheating is allowed

How unlucky are we with injuries though.

Grav looks to be out for a number of months at least.

First misstep from Endo. Had to snatch at it

Endo has been mighty ….. again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom