• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Chelsea (Anfield South) - Sunday 15:00

VVD
Keheller
Endo
Konate

Bradley
Mac Alister

All brilliant today.

So proud of this team.

Unbelievable.
I agree with that but although there wasn't any (much) end product we should recognise what a fucking shift Diaz (and Elliott) put in. He led the line more than anyone, was always the out-ball and put every ounce of his heart and energy into that game. He stepped up big time.

Ditto Elliott who ran and ran and ran for 120 mins.

I agree with that but although there wasn't any (much) end product we should recognise what a fucking shift Diaz (and Elliott) put in. He led the line more than anyone, was always the out-ball and put every ounce of his heart and energy into that game. He stepped up big time.

Ditto Elliott who ran and ran and ran for 120 mins.
I could not believe that after the Luton game, Eliott still delivered. He usually does better than this, but 10/10 just because of the Luton game. He needs to start burying those chances soon. Too much MF competition in the team.

Kelleher is one calm fcker, he has no idea what he's won. We should keep him and he will have enough games next season. No point taking 20m and selling him to some club where he will be even more bored then he looks now.

I know I should focus on enjoying this but another game on Wednesday with this depleted squad?!
Do we even have enough players?

I'd love to keep him but for his own sake, he should go and make a name for himself at another club. He needs to be playing regularly.
I agree, I was being selfish. Somehow I feel club wont sell him, still depends on the new manager. But I think he has one or two levels to go up and that might happen being in the presence of Alisson.

Kelleher is one calm fcker, he has no idea what he's won. We should keep him and he will have enough games next season. No point taking 20m and selling him to some club where he will be even more bored then he looks now.
sorry but what the fook are you smoking, saying 20m.

sorry but what the fook are you smoking, saying 20m.
well yes, ofcourse not 20m but that's our usual price for a reserve player who came through system and what was mentioned before.
I wouldn't sell him for 40m, we don't spend a huge amount of money but we do keep the players we like. He is one of em.

Wow, what a final. What a performance from the reds and the minireds.

Still not quite fully recovered from all that shouting.

Kelleher Endo Virgil Mac Diaz fucking outrageous.

Chelsea & Kavangh can go fuck themselves trophyless tonight, gang of cunts.

Oh and hopefully Grav is ok, looked fucking nasty and heard he may've been on crutches. Hopefully not season over for him. You could see for about 10-15mins after he went off we lost our early momentum.

God bless.

Wow just wow. What a fucking win. Just fucking brilliant. Considering the situation we were in, this is huge. Fucking huge! Love this fucking club.

Back
Top Bottom