• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
also its london, the capital can be a big attraction to players, especially ones from outside the uk

I don't want anyone named Davies from Bolton. Actually I don't want anyone from Bolton, period.

There is some Icelandic lad called Ganter on glory-glory saying that Gylfi looks like ending up at Liverpool now. He's their version of Mjölnir and seems to have been telling them up until today that Gylfi would be joining Spurs.
Nicked from another site. This will go on for a while yet.. Ha..

I hope I got this all wrong coz he looks a good player. But wasn't it all meant to be sorted by now?

No doubt people would have said the same about any Swansea player before we saw them play in the premiership. Rodgers got them playing some great footy.

No doubt people would have said the same about any Swansea player before we saw them play in the premiership. Rodgers got them playing some great footy.
Yeah but we have seen Davies play in the premiership and he's worse than what we already have.

can anything be worse than what we have? erm, yep, some 24/25 yr old bloke who plays for a team that got relegated.

Hmmmmm.... If we'd took that stance when we fucked off shite like Phil Babb, Razor and Kvarme and went for a mid 20's centre back who'd just been relegated, maybe we'd be better off.

I don't know much about Davies btw, but it's a daft point. One player doesn't make a team.

Hmmmmm.... If we'd took that stance when we fucked off shite like Phil Babb, Razor and Kvarme and went for a mid 20's centre back who'd just been relegated, maybe we'd be better off.

I don't know much about Davies btw, but it's a daft point. One player doesn't make a team.
No Im not saying i don't want him because he plays for a relegated team. Im saying it because he's crap. He is worse than what we have easily. Id have junior hoillett if we could and his team got relegated.

Yep. We're getting dangerously close to the start of the season, and it's very fucking hard to feel any way optimistic.

Ok, maybe not "dangerously", but there isn't even a glimmer of hope. We've lost Aurellio and Kuyt, and the only promising deal we had fell flat on it's arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom