• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Let's play a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamma Mia

Head Chef
Administrator
Check out the Xpert Eleven thread in General Chat:
http://www.sixcrazyminutes.com/threads/xpert-eleven.173951/

A bunch of SCM'ers have been playing this game on and off over the years, and we've decided to get the SCM League going again.

It's a pretty simple footie management sim that only requires a couple of minutes a week to play.
Lots of banter, friendly competition, the opportunity for bragging rights, and a special secret grand prize for the season winner.

To register and get started: http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=461609

Come one, come all. It's great fun - the craic is quality (insulting your fellow managers/SCMers is expected) and you can get invested in your team's performance to a surprising extent.

Damn it...
I retired as the league champion. Not sure if I want to taint my legacy.

In... I have no idea what I'm doing either. Would be good to get a 20 team league then slam it shut!

SCM Super League

Damn it...
I retired as the league champion. Not sure if I want to taint my legacy.
If memory serves me right you took over my old team, perennial champions and far and away the strongest team in the league.
If they dropped any points in a season it was a shock.
Hardly a legacy.
You should try it again. It will be a level playing field where all the teams are equally shit.
Succeed at that and it would be a legacy.

If memory serves me right you took over my old team, perennial champions and far and away the strongest team in the league.
If they dropped any points in a season it was a shock.
Hardly a legacy.
You should try it again. It will be a level playing field where all the teams are equally shit.
Succeed at that and it would be a legacy.
You remember it wrong....I started in the lower division and slowly built my team. It was Shankly-esque. [emoji6]

This thing more fun that the official PL Fantasy game?
I would say so.
Its been a good while since our league fell by the way side but because you are playing solely against players on here it tends to be a bit of craic.
The game itself isn't overly complicated but there is a bit of skill and accumulated knowledge will help.
You should give it a go.

I would say so.
Its been a good while since our league fell by the way side but because you are playing solely against players on here it tends to be a bit of craic.
The game itself isn't overly complicated but there is a bit of skill and accumulated knowledge will help.
You should give it a go.

Thanks! I will have a look later today.

I vote to ban Modo from joining.

If memory serves, once he’d staged a coup to take the Admin position he changed the match times, thereby screwing up the entire season for top side Inter Yerma... and leading to the most controversial resignation of a highly regarded championship winning manager in the game’s history and the ultimate demise of the game’s most popular club.

So much so, that I have to confirm that Inter Yerma have indeed approached their once legendary manager to return to the hotseat, in an attempt to regain their glory days and put them back on their perch.

Unconfirmed reports on Twitter state that upon asking if he wanted to return to the game he replied “If that muppet Jurgen4PM is involved then I’m in”.

Scurrilous rumours that the great man had a clandestine affair with Bradley’s Ass Man, Ken, have been thoroughly disproved.

Rumoured that @dantes has agreed to take over Fake News FC owned by orange skinned liar & hasbeen, Donald Trump, have been predictably denied.

@dantes is therefore expected to be revealed as Fake News FC’s new manager, shortly before his sacking, due to trying to sign only Colombian women in flagrant violation of his owners policies.

If memory serves, once he’d staged a coup to take the Admin position he changed the match times, thereby screwing up the entire season for top side Inter Yerma... and leading to the most controversial resignation of a highly regarded championship winning manager in the game’s history and the ultimate demise of the game’s most popular club.

So much so, that I have to confirm that Inter Yerma have indeed approached their once legendary manager to return to the hotseat, in an attempt to regain their glory days and put them back on their perch.

Unconfirmed reports on Twitter state that upon asking if he wanted to return to the game he replied “If that muppet Jurgen4PM is involved then I’m in”.

Scurrilous rumours that the great man had a clandestine affair with Bradley’s Ass Man, Ken, have been thoroughly disproved.

Rumoured that @dantes has agreed to take over Fake News FC owned by orange skinned liar & hasbeen, Donald Trump, have been predictably denied.

@dantes is therefore expected to be revealed as Fake News FC’s new manager, shortly before his sacking, due to trying to sign only Colombian women in flagrant violation of his owners policies.

I hear that @Jürgen4PM is considered the worst manager ever, after me (which isn't saying much).
Is there truth to these rumors!??!?

I hear that @Jürgen4PM is considered the worst manager ever, after me (which isn't saying much).
Is there truth to these rumors!??!?

He was the people’s champion.

If “the people” were figments of his own imagination and didn’t actually exist.

Popular with sheep though.

Billy Connolly sang the following on his "World Tour of New Zealand" some years ago:

"Like a super trooper
Things are gonnae find me
But I won't be blue
'Coz I'm goin' to
Find maself a nice big ewe."

oh shit I did, LOL.

The fact that so many of you treat this as a 'game', goes a long way to explaining why you've never reached the heights that me and my club have in this competition.

I seem to recall that a number of managers quit because they realised that they couldn't compete with P4AH FC.

I signed up last night as Inter Yer Ma. Soz. Can you change it?

I signed up last night as Inter Yer Ma. Soz. Can you change it?
Yep, should be no problem in changing the team name.
You might have to request that it is approved by the admin which is me.
Sorry, I didn't kop that it was you signing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom