• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Man City (H) - Sun 15:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had this type of talk so many times in title cHarges. "oh they'll drop points" "oh they can't keep this run going" "oh they can't stay injury free"

DO WE NOT FUCKING LEARN

WIN

EVERY

GAME

A draw will keep us above City. Even if we win tomorrow, it won’t take away any worries that City can catch us.

Arsenal have it all to prove they can be this keep-winning-when-it-matters machine.

A draw will keep us above City. Even if we win tomorrow, it won’t take away any worries that City can catch us.

Arsenal have it all to prove they can be this keep-winning-when-it-matters machine.
True, but it will give us some breathing room.
Arsenal will play City soon, meaning one or both teams will drop points in that game and it will helps us even more having a 4 point and 2 point gap to them before hand.
So from my perspective, this is a must win game.

Look if we want to win the league we need to win this game. We haven’t beaten city in the league in too long. And does this team really want to go week to week wondering how results will go or are they ready to take the title.

Anything short of a win isn’t good enough .

If we play like we did at the Emirates we will get slaughtered. I reference this because it felt like the first ‘big game’ this season.

We need to be brave, clinical and energetic.

City have been poor against top sides, let’s help that continue.

The way our luck has been with injuries it’s more likely he fucks Diaz up.

I am worried the occasion might get to Darwin and he’ll get himself sent off.
Whatever you do don't buy any fresh milk - it'll be putrid, don't buy fresh veggies - the leaves may look fresh but the core will be rotten and don't even think about that lovely fresh steak from the butchers - bound to be riddled with maggots!

Last edited:
The way our luck has been with injuries it’s more likely he fucks Diaz up.

I am worried the occasion might get to Darwin and he’ll get himself sent off.

I don’t have the red card fear over Darwin any more. I think he could wind up an opponent into it though.

I think he’ll put in an absolute 10/10 performance today. Hes confident and fresh. Lethal combo.

I don’t have the red card fear over Darwin any more. I think he could wind up an opponent into it though.

I think he’ll put in an absolute 10/10 performance today. Hes confident and fresh. Lethal combo.
fingers crossed. We need a big game from everyone. No passengers today.

Somehow I think we are gonna win comfortably today. A 4-1 or something.

Possibly even a Darwin hattrick

That is too optimistic. This is city, and they do not roll over.
I do think a win is possible though. A 2-1. But it could well be a score draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom