• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Man City (H) - Sun 15:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quansah hadn't been playing well of late and is young and we know Gomez's history as a CB...

But am pretty sure Klopp will pick Gomez.

Kelleher
Bradley Gomez Virgil Robbo

Really need Anfield to be rocking if thats the back 5.

I think it’ll be Gomez as we are probably going to play a high line. Gomez might see a lot of the ball since he’s been practicing in his inverted FB role.

His confidence will be very high, so maybe he’ll be more like the 19/20 season Gomez CB than the one we see do very infrequent games paired with kids in cup games.

I think starting XI will be

Kelleher

Bradley
Gomez
Virgil
Robertson

Endo
Macca
Szobo

Salah
Nunez
Diaz

Elliot & Gakpo as the super subs.

Gomez at left back i understand, i just have huge worries about quansah being targeted

Gomez at left back i understand, i just have huge worries about quansah being targeted

Quansah normally gets given starts against teams in the bottom third of the league or cup games. He’s done well in those but this is a huge step up

Hopefully Szobo is fit enough to start. We’ll need him to help protect Bradley and Quansah

It's hard to set expectations without knowing the team sheet. Salah, Konate and Szoboslai starting has a huge impact on the gane. A side featuring all of Bradley, Kelleher, Quansah and Elliott, etc, as good as are, cannot be expecting to be sent out and beat this City side.

Personally I'd take any circumstances that keep the title within a win of the final game of the season.

Konate being out is a huge blow and not just for today because when Konate's out it's usually minimum 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom