• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Man Utd (a) FA Cup - Sunday 15:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
INJURIES

Luke Shaw, Lisandro Martínez, Anthony Martial, Tyrell Malacia, Mason Mount, Omari Forson, Jonny Evans and Altay Bayındır ruled out.
Harry Maguire, Rasmus Højlund and Aaron Wan-Bissaka all probably all on the bench.

Trent Alexander-Arnold, Joël Matip, Stefan Bajcetic, Thiago Alcântara, Diogo Jota, Alisson Becker, Curtis Jones and Ibrahima Konaté ruled out. Ryan Gravenberch and Jayden Danns doubtful starters.

REF : John Brooks.

INJURIES

Luke Shaw, Lisandro Martínez, Anthony Martial, Tyrell Malacia, Mason Mount, Omari Forson, Jonny Evans and Altay Bayındır ruled out.
Harry Maguire, Rasmus Højlund and Aaron Wan-Bissaka all probably all on the bench.

Trent Alexander-Arnold, Joël Matip, Stefan Bajcetic, Thiago Alcântara, Diogo Jota, Alisson Becker, Curtis Jones and Ibrahima Konaté ruled out. Ryan Gravenberch and Jayden Danns doubtful starters.

REF : John Brooks.

John Brooks is injured?

REDCAFE (remarkably quiet which says a lot - just the 6 pages so far)

Liverpool actually know how to finish their chances. We've no chance.

We just conceded nearly 25 shots against one the worst teams in the league. If Liverpool get anywhere near that amount of shots next week, we will suffer another humiliation.

Hope Klopp is overconfident and packs side with kids, we can go with strongest available. If AWB is back will make a big difference as we will have 2 fullbacks on the pitch.

Onana
AWB Varane Maguire Dalot
Casemiro Mainoo
Garnacho Bruno Rashford
Hojlund

We will lose by fine margins, 25/30 shots on goal by Liverpool with 75% Possession but future is looking bright, progress has been made.

We'll know within 15 mins if the players/crowd have belief.

It's time for the "lucky underpants on the head" trick. Never fails.

By the looks of it their u12's are going to play us off the park anyway, so I don't think it matters.

We need to hide their inhalers or something. Don't see our lot beating the team I just watched Vs City in a million years.

After seeing Liverpool's inhaler-fuelled hyper-pressing yesterday and our attempts at passing on Saturday, I can't see anything but a battering. Please, you fecking useless shower of bastards, end their quadruple chances and give the fans one fecking thing to be happy about this season. One good performance. One.

I think we should understand our limitions and understand that going toe to toe with Liverpool will result in a heavy battering like last season at anfield.

Could be a season defining game this one. Win this and potentially carry that momentum into earning CL qualification. Lose it and I think we'll see a similar end to the season that we saw under Rangnick.

----------------------------------Onana
Dalot--Wan-Bissaka--Varane--Maguire--Lindelof--Amrabat

-----------------Casemiro--Mainoo--Mctominay

---------------------------------Hojlund

Going to be 2 nil to Liverpool but will be that type of game where it could of been 4 or 5 nil to them.

Come on. Let's beat them and shock the world.

Redcafe forecasts
  • 21% Man Utd 2:1 Liverpool
  • 18% Man Utd 1:3 Liverpool
  • 15% Man Utd 0:3 Liverpool
  • 9% Man Utd 1:2 Liverpool
  • 6% Man Utd 1:0 Liverpool

As long as we go into half time not losing I’ll be confident.

The Redcafe denizens seem to think Casemiro is shot, and has been terrible all season. I don't see how Utd win the midfield battle should they choose to even engage in one. Mainoo is a kid but is their best midfielder right now, and with McTominay and Casemiro for company, I don't see Endo, Mac and Slobby losing out. On the other side of the coin they've had an entire week to plan for this game so you'd think in the first half they might have worked something out and push us hard. I trust Klopp and the players to turn things round if that's the case.

Before anyone thinks we may concede how about looking at this and wondering how many we will score?

------------Onana
AWB Varane Maguire Dalot

I’d expect

…………….Onana
Dalot--Varane--Maguire--Lindelof
……Casemiro----Mainoo
Garnacho. Bruno. Rashford
…….….. Hoijland

Before anyone thinks we may concede how about looking at this and wondering how many we will score?

------------Onana
AWB Varane Maguire Dalot
Don’t forget Casemiro in front

I just think post 60 mins we’ll get some joy and, if we take our chances, win it

I’d expect

…………….Onana
Dalot--Varane--Maguire--Lindelof
……Casemiro----Mainoo
Garnacho. Bruno. Rashford
…….….. Hoijland
I saw on RC that they want/expect AWB to start because they then have two actual FBs on the pitch. Lindelof is the Man U equivalent of Gomez - but x10 worse and ... Lindelof instead of Dalot vs Mo.?

I saw on RC that they want/expect AWB to start because they then have two actual FBs on the pitch. Lindelof is the Man U equivalent of Gomez - but x10 worse and ... Lindelof instead of Dalot vs Mo.?
Ten Hag doesn’t seem to fancy AWB which means Dalot switching

Oh FFS. We're not playing Sparta or Barnet. Any win will do me.
Excuse Me.... 5-1 Sparta away, 6-1 at home, and remind me who we spanked 5-0 on 24 Oct 2021 and again 7-0 on 5 March 2023...?
At least Sparta score in there games.
I am only asking that we put 3/4 past them come half time

I actually would be worried if we raped them. We need to remember the big game is the league game. The last thing we need is to give them the excuse to park the bus in that game.
This is true.

My hope is that by destroying them psychologically, it opens them up to a bigger, more substantial reaming in the league

I actually would be worried if we raped them. We need to remember the big game is the league game. The last thing we need is to give them the excuse to park the bus in that game.

Yes this is exactly what we did with Arsenal. They learned from their cup defeat in the league game shortly after.

Give the FA cup to foking whoever seriously...take that EPL title away from the bald fraud. I hope we win tomorrow a hard fought lucky decision 1-0 victory, where as in EPL we should give them a proper 4-0 spanking.

I mean to say I won't feel bad tomorrow if because some conspiracy we crash out tomorrow but beat them properly in league game.

Yes this is exactly what we did with Arsenal. They learned from their cup defeat in the league game shortly after.
TBF arsenal fucking hammered us in the FA cup, and we hit with 2 goals mostly against run of play

I['d be surprised if united were able to put up any other resistance than 11 men behind the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom