• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nuri Şahin, Part III (Agreed, pending medical)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Offal.

Liverpool Football Club have reached an agreement with Real Madrid to sign Nuri Şahin on a season-long loan deal, subject to the player passing a medical.

Şahin moved to Madrid last summer fresh from helping Borussia Dortmund secure the German championship and being named as the Bundesliga's Player of the Season.
The playmaker collected another league title winners' medal as the Spanish giants clinched La Liga in May.
Şahin has 31 caps for Turkey and became their youngest ever scorer when he netted on his debut against Germany in 2005, aged 17.
The 23-year-old will now undergo a medical on Merseyside.

*gives up with Mark*

Allen is English Welsh Xavi. Şahin is Turkish Xabi.

Lucas is Brazilian Busquets.

So Allen and Şahin are pronounced the same, but spelt differently...?

Oh and Lucas isn't Brazillian Busquets
Busquets is Basque Brazillian.

any milankakabaros vids yet? also what does it sound like the deal is? ive heard 4 mill option, but ive also heard 5mill loan payment with us paying all the wages and no option

The thing is though thats over 8m for a player thats gone in May, that's a lot of money. I just hope he's proven to be worth it. For that money he will only be worth it if we make top 4.

It is, Glen...but it's risking a lot of money on a player with HUGE promise for a year, as opposed to paying maybe 6 million odd on some 'Premiership proven' journeyman.

Yeah, but, it was there, two pages before, so FOOL *these* !

I've got Mod privileges now! ;)

I know, I'm a lazy fucker. Haven't been on here much lately and when I do I barely get the chance to get to flick through the threads.

Blame Fifa online, and a 7 year old.

any milankakabaros vids yet? also what does it sound like the deal is? ive heard 4 mill option, but ive also heard 5mill loan payment with us paying all the wages and no option

£8M, including wages and he plays tomorrow.

Mark, do you want us to run you through your paces? Bit of sweary abuse? Posting NSFW material in the FF? Taking a thread way off topic?

Even the old duplicate thread connundrum? You wanna test yourself?

Reactions: ILD
Mark, do you want us to run you through your paces? Bit of sweary abuse? Posting NSFW material in the FF? Taking a thread way off topic?

Even the old duplicate thread connundrum? You wanna test yourself?

Go for it, I take the lad to footy in about half an hour, I'll leave Ross to mop up ;)

images

I think he would have had to be signed by noon yesterday to be eligible for tomorrow
I doubt it Jack. Players signed at 5 mins to midnight before the window SLAMS shut can still play the next day. Official papers can follow later once the payer is registered.

Why's everyone complaining about the money we're paying? Who gives a shit? It's not my money, it's not your money. Fucking hell. Some people just need something to complain about.
We've just signed a cracking player. Be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom