• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match Chelsea away

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Fabs is good, he is brilliant. When he is poor, he is really poor. Almost never plays average.

Carved open with ease again . Kante embarrassing fab and hendo

Fabs has been terrible but he's very ill suited to this type of game with this type of midfield.

He's not an athletic player that can thrive in a frantic game. It's just passing him by as he slowly lunges from one challenge to the next.

Tsimikas 1 of few players that can hold their head up after today....& he's the 1 that's going to be dropped next week.

Pretty limited on options for a sub. Will need to be a midfielder, not that they are playing well. But the only choices we have are Naby, Ox or Jones. After that, it's goalkeepers or kids.

Half time thoughts:

1) I said it after Leicester but Hendo is closer to Milner than he is to Fabinho in terms of his career - his engine is just not what it was. I think he may no longer be able to be a starter week in, week out.
2) Think it was RedStar who said it, but Milner cannot be expected to play against the top teams. He's just not good enough.
3) Everyone has said our front 4 need to be refreshed ... but from what I've seen the last two games, we need 2 CMs to play with Fabinho as we have invested in Thiago, Hendo, Ox and Keita who are just not available enough and aren't good enough if we're being honest if we want to maintain our place as a top 4 contender year in, year out. A lot of this is on Klopp unfortunately ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom