• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match Chelsea away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great by Salah... great by Mendy. Shame.

At the moment it's pretty much a case of when not if we concede. Hope we change things soon.

Half time thoughts:

1) I said it after Leicester but Hendo is closer to Milner than he is to Fabinho in terms of his career - his engine is just not what it was. I think he may no longer be able to be a starter week in, week out.
2) Think it was RedStar who said it, but Milner cannot be expected to play against the top teams. He's just not good enough.
3) Everyone has said our front 4 need to be refreshed ... but from what I've seen the last two games, we need 2 CMs to play with Fabinho as we have invested in Thiago, Hendo, Ox and Keita who are just not available enough and aren't good enough if we're being honest if we want to maintain our place as a top 4 contender year in, year out. A lot of this is on Klopp unfortunately ...

you look at the average ages and it’s only Trent and Jota below 27 that regularly start with Kostas and Konate also around that age

we need to be bringing 1 good player in each window to replace what we have

Oh get away. Fabs, Thiago and Hendo is a superb midfield ... when available and playing well.
Sure, when they are fit and available...which raises another issue that Klopps system is highly demanding for midfielders even on an easy day even for our 'excellent midfield'.

you look at the average ages and it’s only Trent and Jota below 27 that regularly start with Kostas and Konate also around that age

we need to be bringing 1 good player in each window to replace what we have

no, we need 2 top MFers - forget strikers. we'll be ok with the current 4 for one more year imo ... need to rebuild the middle.

The difference between the teams is simply kante. He's been fucking brilliant and has done more than our entire midfield, offensively and defensively

I imagine Henderson’s pass completion percentage to be a single digit today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom