• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Forest (a) - Sat 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nominally perhaps, Klopp not going back to 4-3-3 then.

Klopp said the switch in formation had provided "stability" and conceded the use of a 4-3-3 system for so long could have caused his players to "lose a little bit the desire for detail." Klopp said: "We played for quite a time a specific system and when you get used to things you lose a little bit the desire for detail. "Because it was so well-tuned - how we defended, pressed - little things can change a lot. That's why we had to change a big thing and to start thinking new about it as a group.

"It's actually not a big difference. It's a change of responsibilities, slightly. It gave us so far more stability in different moments.
"It all depends on who is available, so we have to stay open for all different possibilities. It's about what is best for us and what is worst for the opponent."

Nunez could be a doubt with a tight hamstring. Received treatment yesterday according to Klopp. Guessing he'll be rested or best case on the bench.

Are you serious ? - is this for real ? - that is the only reason to watch LFC - our N27 is blockbuster viewing for fucks sake, in these unstable times for our team - he is sometimes the only reason why we would want to watch LFC. He has to play tomorrow - I have been looking forward to it for this very reason. Come on man !!!!

Look don't laugh but if Nunez really is gonna cramp up every time he beats the world sprinting record then we really should have kept Minamino, who was costing fuck all and would likely get a few against this load of shit.

Yes, there was a rumoured team out, but no idea if the sauce is reliable. Darwin not starting as well.

Liverpool: Alisson, Milner, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Jones, Elliott, Carvalho, Salah, Firmino.
Subs: Adrian, Kelleher, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Tsimikas, Clark, Bajcetic, Phillips, Alexander-Arnold.

Ffs. I've been moaning about him but he was boss on Wednesday
I guess it's just a pre-caution before he starts the CL game in a couple of days. I'm good with that as it looks like it'll be Salah through the middle, even though I was looking forward to see Nunez running at this sorry bunch of randoms after the game he had on wednesday

Liverpool: Alisson, Milner, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Jones, Elliott, Carvalho, Salah, Firmino.
Subs: Adrian, Kelleher, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Tsimikas, Clark, Bajcetic, Phillips, Alexander-Arnold.
Why do we have two keepers on the bench? Surely it's better to give one of the kids like Cannonier a spot? We are lacking any forward options from the bench.

A million injuries and precautions, and still no option of playing Trent in midfield, not even ahead of Jones who has been out for ages and has been generally rubbish for a while. I know Trent has been rubbish too, but he has obvious attacking quality. Daft.

Jones has quality and is a bona fide midfielder. His development has been interrupted, no doubt, but there’s quality there.

I think today is going to put Jones under a hyper critical spotlight. Arguably unfair, as he's just come back from injury; but he surely has to start justifying his place in the squad.

I'm expecting a lot of ott and unfair criticisms of him, unless he has an excellent game

So, nearly 10 minutes in and We're looking quite disjointed. Forest pressing well however

Carvalho nearly scores. Beautiful ball by Elliott, unreal control by fab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom