• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Forest (a) - Sat 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe that we're not doing better against this shower of shit

This is super frustrating.

We are slow, predictable, sloppy and lacking in ideas. We crawl up the pitch, lose possession and then because we don't seem to be pressing as a team, allow Forest the get up the pitch every single time.

I haven't watched any of Forest this season but I can see why they are where they are in the table. They're shit. We are giving them loads of encouragement and the crowd is up for it.

Eventually they'll get lucky on one of these breaks and score.

Need to buck up our ideas. The midfield is offering very little right now unfortunately.

Good thing we didn't replace origi and taki. They'd get no minutes

Trent might be the key in this one, they’ll likely make mistakes if he starts playing some half decent passes

Trent might be the key in this one, they’ll likely make mistakes if he starts playing some half decent passes

Trent will get ripped to pieces. His passing game this season hasn't been good enough

Fuck off Jones, truly abysmal, caught on the ball or gives it away, all the time. Robbo has been shite, 3 times ignoring good Carvalho runs and passing backwards instead. Elliott is trying but keeps firing it in to ... no-one. Milner lack of control/accuracy, Gomez shite passing ... VvD WTAF !

Just awful from back to front.

Trent will get ripped to pieces. His passing game this season hasn't been good enough
Nobody has been good this game, not in their passing and certainly not in the decision-making.
It’s always like this with these early kick offs.

Who can we replace Jones with ? Bring Tsimikas on. Play balls through to players making good runs (that might be difficult though judging from the bag of shite we've just witnessed though).

Jones is way off the pace. I don't know if it's fitness or confidence but he's too weak on the ball and is not doing anything positive in possession - just plays it back more often than not.

Robertson has been poo as well. Get your head up and play some better passes.

Firmino, Elliot and Milner seem to be getting the most joy but the quality just hasn't been there. The passing is too sloppy all round.

Klopp has to do something at HT (how often are we saying that this season)... I just have no idea what at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom