• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Fulham (H) - Sun 14:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve no idea lads I’m just winding you up. Been sat in the car on my back from Scotland so haven’t seen the game. Or heard the commentary.

mhm...we were lucky
I don't think so.

We were never in control of the game, but we created enough chances to score 6 or 7.

Fulham maybe could have scored 1 more, but 2 of their goals were soft. Keheller should have done better. It's a worry having him goal these days. He's regressed.

As for Darwin, well, I don't think we'll ever win anything with him as our CF. When Salah leaves, we're behind both Arsenal and City's front 3, possibly Spurs and Villa's too. Diaz is very wasteful. Flatters to deceive.

And for all those questioning Klopp's subs, I mean, Endo did pretty damn good in the end. Goes to show why he'd paid the big bucks to manage us.

Now I'm off to go drink some Redcafe tears.

Don't trust Spurs to get a point here. You're setting yourself up for disappointment

Jesus wept. We played badly with a bunch of lads filling in and came back from 3-2 down with 8 minutes to go to win 4-3.

let’s enjoy it lads. It’s terrific for this new team of mentality monsters moving forward. Klopp and co will note the shortcoming's.

That was a crazy game, watched part of it on a stream when no goals were scored - but you just knew we were going to concede or score. It was not a good thing today - we are not going to stay in this title race if we are conceding 3 at home to the likes of Fullham. Ok - I know Alisson saves us a lot of shit, but to concede 3 goals in terms of our play allowing the opposition to even have so many chances is just fucking reckless. We were saved today by our midfielders, so we are 2 games in a row where none of our front men have scored in a PL game. They really need to finish their chances off - we got lucky today.

If those are his only claim to fame so far in his Liverpool career it's really kind of shit.

Try doing a highlight reel for him.
Not his career, no. I'm picking out moments from this season.....the ones I can remember.

Wouldn't it be easier to get stats up of how many chances he's created compared to his team mates and other wide players in the league?

That was a crazy game, watched part of it on a stream when no goals were scored - but you just knew we were going to concede or score. It was not a good thing today - we are not going to stay in this title race if we are conceding 3 at home to the likes of Fullham. Ok - I know Alisson saves us a lot of shit, but to concede 3 goals in terms of our play allowing the opposition to even have so many chances is just fucking reckless. We were saved today by our midfielders, so we are 2 games in a row where none of our front men have scored in a PL game. They really need to finish their chances off - we got lucky today.

Aahhhh, sky is falling…

Anyway ratings time.......they're not gonna pretty even though we won.

Kelleher 3 - Shambles. Dreading the next 2-3 games with this guy. Those first 2 goals we conceded were the worst we've conceded since Karius days.

Trent 8 - +2 for the goals, made some great passes, gave it away a lot too. Has to take the MOTM as he won us the game.
Matip 6 - Shaky, particularly at fault for the first with his giveaway.
Virgil 6.5 - Not much better tbh, didn't see any marshalling or leadership from him today.
Kostas 7 - DIdn't cover himself in glory for their 3rd but overall thought he had a pretty good game.

Mac 7 - Again got to him give a +1 for the goal & what a goal it was, hopefully now the end of him as the #6.
Szobo 6.5 - Some nice things, got few attempts away and tried to be a creator but not a lot game off for him.
Grav 6.5 - Must've watched a different game because I definitely didn't think he had as bad a game as everyone made out....some sloppy moments
he needs to cut out but he's done enough to keep his place.

Salah 4 - Robinson pretty much had him in his pocket the whole game, nice lay off to Endo I suppose.
Nunez 5 - Love you Darwin but fucking hell, one of those had to go in and please please please sort the hair out.
Diaz 3 - Pretty horrible game from Lucho today, seemed to rush everything and never really set himself before he tried something.

Gomez 6 - Did ok, gets forward well but when he's inside he sucks balls.....could've done better to close down the player on their 3rd goal.
Ibou 5 - Starting to think he's a bit Sakho mark 2.....his efforts to stop the cross for their 3rd was pitiful.
Endo 7 - Yaaaaa beautyyyyyyyyyy

As ever, anyone who disagrees with any of my ratings can suck my big juicy lemons.

Last edited:
Matip is always injured, should have been sold at the start of this season and we should refreshed the defense with a younger CB.

I was talking about this last night with mates, our front 3 a few seasons ago was the best in the league and nobody would’ve swapped the 3 even for citys. Now where do we rank it? Maybe 3rd? Probably because of the depth.

Impossible task to replace them immediately but hopefully it all starts to gel soon because it doesn’t seem that impressive currently.
We recently had a game where all of our front three scored ... and even individually they've been racking up the goals. I can forgive them an off day if the rest of the team step up as they did today.

Klopp saying Matips injury wont be a short one.
Deffo need a CB in January now

180722_Ben_Davies_Signs_17.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom