• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Fulham (H) - Sun 14:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland's missed 2 today, put one wide with no one around him and skied one into row Z with no one around him.....both from 15 yards out yards.

Apparently the best player since Pele.
No one sees Håland as the second coming of Ronaldo fenomeno.
And yes, despite the misses he's better than Nunez. I wish he wasn't because I'm an LFC fan, but I wouldn't choose this hill to die on.

Of all the DM choices out there of course we end up with Amrabat

Two great goals. Liverpool could legit have had 9 today had Salah and Nunez in particular brought their shooting boots (me: and this lad absolutely hates us).

Watching this Liverpool Fulham match after yesterday is making my cry. I miss real footy.

And if anyone still has any hope left for it not happening: they are absolutely winning the league this year.

Wish we had klopp

Teams create an atmosphere by playing well. The limp wristed shite from our shower of useless turds would suck the atmosphere out of Glastonbury.

I'd take a 4-3 loss at Anfield now!

As I said, good performances build that atmosphere. And I’m talking about good performances over a prolonged period of time. Liverpool have been top class for years now. Hence their fans have faith in them and always believe in them, even when things look grim. We used to be the same. Back when we had a good team. The fans are essentially the same. Years of watching a shite team is the problem here.

No one sees Håland as the second coming of Ronaldo fenomeno.
And yes, despite the misses he's better than Nunez. I wish he wasn't because I'm an LFC fan, but I wouldn't choose this hill to die on.
When Haaland doesn’t score he’s a 4/10 at best because he can do fuck all else.

Haaland's missed 2 today, put one wide with no one around him and skied one into row Z with no one around him.....both from 15 yards out yards.

The first was 2m inside (closer to the goal) of the penalty spot ... is that 15 yds out !?

long may it continue

but darwin worries me, actually our forwards all do. I am not convinced by any of them, going forward
jota is ok, but a crock

long may it continue

but darwin worries me, actually our forwards all do. I am not convinced by any of them, going forward
jota is ok, but a crock
Are we redefining the term crock? I mean what is Kewell compared to Jota?

long may it continue

jota is ok, but a crock
Not convinced? Strange.

Would you say we're struggling to score goals?

Absolutely.

Our problems aren't going forward Tomas pal....anyone who watches our game will be able to tell you this.

oh, we are shit at defending for sure

i am just not convinced our forwards are top quality, they are wasteful as fuck and lack the finishing edge
salah is on the wane, only jota is a decent finisher

oh, we are shit at defending for sure

i am just not convinced our forwards are top quality, they are wasteful as fuck and lack the finishing edge
salah is on the wane, only jota is a decent finisher

We're doing pretty well then for a side that's scored 32 in 14 games, sitting 2nd in the league and also scored 16 in 5 in Europa.

All with shit defending and not top quality forwards.

Remarkable.

Who do you give credit to then for where we are?

That was utterly unavoidable but Kkopp needs to learn from this. Every team, and I mean every team, in the Premier League transitions through us like as if our midfield doesn’t exist. Each time lose the ball anywhere on the pitch it quickly becomes a chance against us. Endo or a proper danger-sniffer mush start with everybody else fighting for the remaining spots.

Fuck!

Worst possible time too.
Step up Quansah and Bradley

We need to do a thing or 2 in Jan if we wanna keep up the season we've had so far. Bradley & Quansah aren't the solution for a team challenging for the league right now...they need to be kept for the lesser competitions.

& the first thing we need to do in Jan is fuck Thiago off the cunt.

We need to do a thing or 2 in Jan if we wanna keep up the season we've had so far. Bradley & Quansah aren't the solution for a team challenging for the league right now...they need to be kept for the lesser competitions.
I'm thinking we soldier on with basically the same team against Sheff on Wednesday(no punt intended) and Palace on Saturday. Konate obviously comes in and maybe one or two additional changes as well.

The first long rest for the first team comes against Union. I really hope Klopp just plays the kids and backups. If Macca causes a fuss, play him for 10 mins.

& the first thing we need to do in Jan is fuck Thiago off the cunt.

I've completely forgotten about Thiago, that useless waste of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom