• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Palace (A) - Sat 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Quansah, he’s the next Virgil (he had that vibe).
I actually think he’ll cement his place next to Virgil in the starting XI from next season or 3rd choice behind a new signing, he’s looked better than Ibou this season.

Team to face Crystal Palace: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Quansah, Van Dijk, Tsimikas, Szoboszlai, Endo, Gravenberch, Salah, Nunez, Diaz.

Subs: Kelleher, Gomez, Konate, Jones, Gakpo, Elliott, Doak, McConnell, Bradley.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Quansah, Van Dijk, Tsimikas, Endo, Szoboszlai, Gravenberch, Diaz, Salah, Nunez.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Quansah, Van Dijk, Tsimikas, Endo, Szoboszlai, Gravenberch, Diaz, Salah, Nunez.
Damn good team and I love the bench too.

Starting Elliott with Jones and Endo = zero creativity. Gravy must start if both Mac and Szobo are rested. I wouldn't mind Quansah for Konate if he can play RCB

I was nowhere near on the team but got a couple of guesses right.

Hodgson is not a bad manager but when you see the sides around him and how brave they are with their choice of manager and football then can understand why Palace fans are growing tired. That part of London is pure gold for youth talent as a catchment area, they can do better if they push on but won’t happen under Podge but they will probably stay up.

Playing Endo, taking the away game seriously in terms of positioning, big dog Quansah next to Virg. I hope to see all the forwards on the scoresheet

Subs: Kelleher, Gomez, Konate, Jones, Gakpo, Elliott, Doak, McConnell, Bradley

Feels like the majority of the players on the bench will play against Union on Thursday, plus a few more kids and maybe Macca tags along to hang with his bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom