• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Palace (A) - Sat 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
My stream must be 5 minutes old. Gravenberch is annoying me. If you lose the ball in transition in this team, it hurts the team so much. You need to kill yourself running back.

Diaz has been awful.

My stream must be 5 minutes old. Gravenberch is annoying me. If you lose the ball in transition in this team, it hurts the team so much. You need to kill yourself running back.

Diaz has been awful.
Don't you think Diaz is contributing to Gravy looking bad. There seems to be zero understanding between them and Tsimikas.

It's the right decision. Maybe soft but be doesn't get the ball and clearly makes contact with Endo. Palace are triggering their press as soon as Quansah plays it to Endo and it's catching us out.

Don't you think Diaz is contributing to Gravy looking bad. There seems to be zero understanding between them and Tsimikas.

Yes. But I don't see much interplay between robbo and Diaz when on form either.

The movement off the ball in midfield has been shit. It is why I don't like "the deep lying playmaker" i.e. give it to someone else to make a long ball work.

Thank God we have these brilliant male commentators to tell us about Doug Livermore on the bench.

Did you get the conversation about the Tesco’s behind the stand and buying something for dinner from it?

Truly cutting edge m, insightful stuff.

It was soft as everyone is saying. One of those as a neutral you wouldn't grumble if the ref stayed with his on field decision.

It was soft as everyone is saying. One of those as a neutral you wouldn't grumble if the ref stayed with his on field decision.

VVD made an identical tackle for the penalty though.

Either they are both fouls or they’re both not

The midfields gone to complete shit

Where's the explosiveness and exciting play of szob gone?

Where's the direct and strong play from grav gone?

Klopp specifically telling them to be shite and mini wijnaldums?

The midfields gone to complete shit

Where's the explosiveness and exciting play of szob gone?

Where's the direct and strong play from grav gone?

Klopp specifically telling them to be shite and mini wijnaldums?
Could be that our opponents have figured us out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom