• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Palace (A) - Sat 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
So have Palace tbf, no excuse for this atrocity. They're missing 3 key players and Olise didn't even start.

They have been shit all season, not hard to raise their game on 16th time of asking and packing their defense. Hodge’s ideal game.

Jesus what game have I been watching?

For me, we’ve looked up for it they are just defending very well. Narrow and deep with every cunt behind the ball and working their collective bollox off.
As a result we have no space and are trying to force things and invariably coughing up the ball.

I’d take Diaz off, move Nunez out there and get Gakpo through the middle. I’d bring Jones on for Gravy after 65.

Can’t fault the effort from what I’ve seen.
Oh and Allison is a GOD!

They have been shit all season, not hard to raise their game on 16th time of asking and packing their defense. Hodge’s ideal game.
So why can't we raise our game for just 1 away game this season? Why do our players not look like they can be arsed? Do we not have better players in every position to them?

Palace haven't been good, why is our excuse every time we look shit that the opponent "raises their game".

Also they are quite clever to press everyone except Quansah, so he often ends up with the ball in our buildup with no options to pass to except back to Alli. Trent and others needs to help on the buildup.

So why can't we raise our game for just 1 away game this season? Why do our players not look like they can be arsed? Do we not have better players in every position to them?

Palace haven't been good, why is our excuse every time we look shit that the opponent "raises their game".

We are second, we been doing something right. Surely you made the 5-0 prediction so you must have felt the same to assume that? :)

Nearly! Nunez gets on the end of a wide diaz shot and nearly redirects it enough

We are second, we been doing something right. Surely you made the 5-0 prediction so you must have felt the same to assume that? :)

The performances have yet to reflect the results we've been getting, our general play especially away is shocking.

I thought this might be the day we step on them given Palace's form and missing of 3 key players but no. Turns out we don't really care much to play a 90min game.

We're waiting with the ball for 5 minutes to try and force palace to press.

Newsflash. They're not going to in our half, so why fucking bother

Joego, in his defence, has been mostly excellent this season, so I'm not on him yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom