• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - West Ham (A) - Sun 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
We lost that third goal when Thiago gave the ball away under zero pressure, they won a corner, we made a balls of it... But Thiago. What's the point of him?
Giving it away a lot under no pressure and that's supposed to be his forte....picking out that pass after being given space to do so.

Was so excited when we got him & now I feel like I've been royally mugged off......Megan Markle style.

The worst part of this game, was early doors I knew we were going to lose. We just didn't look at the races, and we got progressively worse. Usually we might have a maverick on the bench who can turn the tide...but we don't. We got rid of shaq, not being arsed to replace him. Our depth is criminal

Yeah, but really we were beaten by three goalkeeping errors. The players looked like they shitting themselves every time West Ham got a corner, and Fornals shot should have been stopped.

Yeah, but really we were beaten by three goalkeeping errors. The players looked like they shitting themselves every time West Ham got a corner, and Fornals shot should have been stopped.

I'm reluctant to call the 3rd an error, as his run was blocked, arguably with the first one as well. The second was hit with power and hit early. I wish he got more on it, but he did get a lot on it.

You can lose if you're keepers shit, but you can't win if your attack is. Our attack looked completely wrong.

Not sure the 3rd goal was an error - sometimes the trajectory of the ball can fool the GK, it happens. Just bad luck that all 3 unnecessary goals happened in one game.

Klopp was just on saying he thinks the first goal should been called a foul because Ogbonna shoved Ali's hand into the ball and that's what caused the goal.

What caused the goal, and the third, was having no one on the fucking posts and having a goalie who was shitting himself for some reason.

I'm reluctant to call the 3rd an error, as his run was blocked, arguably with the first one as well. The second was hit with power and hit early. I wish he got more on it, but he did get a lot on it.

You can lose if you're keepers shit, but you can't win if your attack is. Our attack looked completely wrong.

We scored twice away. We keep scoring twice or more and not winning. It's not on the attackers.

The first time we had a clean sheet in ages against Manure we played Konate. What happens next game? Dropped. So we concede twice against Brighton and three against West Ham.

Klopp was just on saying he thinks the first goal should been called a foul because Ogbonna shoved Ali's hand into the ball and that's what caused the goal.

What caused the goal, and the third, was having no one on the fucking posts and having a goalie who was shitting himself for some reason.

We scored twice away. We keep scoring twice or more and not winning. It's not on the attackers.

The first time we had a clean sheet in ages against Manure we played Konate. What happens next game? Dropped. So we concede twice against Brighton and three against West Ham.

Matip was junk today

Konate played against Brighton.

Lost to a better team today, Today we were poor Alisson to concerded with Antonio for the first, and again for the second, but you would have thought that a defender would have made sure Antonio could not block off Alisson. Not wanting to sound unfair with The Ox, but what does he really bring to the table?

Was happy with the signing Minamino, but now begining to question his place at the club. Just don't believe that he and the rest of the team are on the same wave length.
We need quality from off the Bench. Game changers, Real game changers.
Thinking both short term (ACFON) and long term we need a quality striker, Vulhovic.Odsonne Édouard, Karim Adeyemi... A midfielder Camavinga, Schlager, Gravenberch, Bissouma
Start giving Musialowski a couple of Cup minutes

Consider re signing Coutino or getting Eden Hazard on loan
Do some fucking thing

Dave Jones is a right muppet.

"There have been 5 manager sackings, 20% of the teams....4 of the 5 have come in the bottom 5"

WELL WHERE FUCKING ELSE ARE THEY GOING TO COME FROM YA SOGGY NUGGET

Yeah, nearly as spastic as saying terminate a contract for missing a header after scoring 100 goals for Liverpool.

We lost that third goal when Thiago gave the ball away under zero pressure, they won a corner, we made a balls of it... But Thiago. What's the point of him?

Thanks @Woland for saying this about Thiago. What is the utter fucking point of him .. really ? Say that to anyone and they keep saying he is a class player. Remember we played against him when he was playing for Bayern ? I thought he was fucking garbage and a non event. We would have been better off aticking with Ox than bringing him on, I knew he was gonna lose that ball at some point and give us a load of shit to deal with.

I didn't mention how long for though did I ;)

The other spastic post was calling for new strikers when our midfield really need an upgrade and then one of the not-so-good strikers goes and scores (assisted by the other one of the league cup dynamic duo).

The other spastic post was calling for new strikers when our midfield really need an upgrade and then one of the not-so-good strikers goes and scores (assisted by the other one of the league cup dynamic duo).
Hardly a spastic post is it, it's a matter of opinion.

Get a striker and worry about the midfield options later, we have 6....we should be able to fucking rely on 2/3 to do a job for us each week.

Hardly a spastic post is it, it's a matter of opinion.

Get a striker and worry about the midfield options later, we have 6....we should be able to fucking rely on 2/3 to do a job for us each week.

No it was spastic.

4 of our 6 strikers are doing fine. The other 2 have got us through the league cup.

Our midfield is our issue.

Sorry. I should e said very spastic.
Gonna be funny come Jan and we lose Mo and Mane for 4-5 games what you'll come out with.

& They aren't doing fine, Bobby is shit bar the odd game, Jota useless in games like today.....Mane been better this season but still wasting chances....the only out and out goalscorer has been Mo.

No it was spastic.

4 of our 6 strikers are doing fine. The other 2 have got us through the league cup.

Our midfield is our issue.

So you wouldn't say our midfield has dominated in any of the games before tonight then, no?

At the beginning of the season, yes. Not in the latest games.
Not in the latest games? We just beat Atleti 2-0 without them having shot on goal and having 73% of the ball......

It's only been the 2nd half of Brighton and the 2nd half of today we've not controlled it.

Not in the latest games? We just beat Atleti 2-0 without them having shot on goal and having 73% of the ball......

It's only been the 2nd half of Brighton and the 2nd half of today we've not controlled it.

What about Brentford? And Milan? And Athletico at their place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom