• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Spurs - Liverpool CL Final pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's where I am at the moment.

Gone from being quietly confident, to sure we'll win it, to a bit nervous, to convinced we'll lose, & now trying to edge my way into somewhere in the middle.

This three week gap is fucking torture.

His more relates to the trip in general. We now have 2 places to stay in Madrid, and we are having an extra day in San Sebastian thanks to Wolands sleepless night.

Im not complaining!

Trying to imagine what life must be like for you at the moment, Dan. You'd be desperate for Tottenham to lose even if we weren't their opponents. :)

Trying to imagine what life must be like for you at the moment, Dan. You'd be desperate for Tottenham to lose even if we weren't their opponents. :)
Quite. I'm facing the deepest, darkest existential dread imaginable should Spurs fluke/cheat it on Saturday.

Pray for the children.

Again, can't see them getting 1, but otherwise love your prediction
Once the 7th goal goes in, it'll be only natural that the Liverpool players take it a bit easy on spurs. It'll be like the drubbing the Germans gave Brazil in the 2014 world cup.

If we play at our best ...and they play at their best ....WE WIN

Klopp: “If I had watched the Barcelona game as a seven-year-old, I would remember it. Everyone in football knows it was so special & it is not something you will see often in your life. Liverpool have gone from being the not most attractive girl in the village to a supermodel."

Some documentary on channel 4 now about klopp and poch. Started at 10pm. Guess you can catch it on catch up. Not sure if any good.

Hahahaha. Those spurs fans are gonna get a fucking shock. I reckon half the city is gonna be in Madrid by Saturday morning.

Love the fact that lad is seemingly trying to pull the tree down whilst he's up the fucking thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom