• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Spurs - Liverpool CL Final pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally calm until today (I've had a lot of traveling recently plus a wedding last weekend in my wife's hometown so a very enjoyable 3.5 hr train journey - at 350kph - each way).

However reading different forums, YouTube videos and every news tidbit I can find, has seen the nerves start to jangle. Just 48 odd hours to go!

I’ve done the whole roller coaster and I’m now zen as fuck. We’re winning this 2-0

My lad reckons 3-0, Mane, a Virgil header from a corner, and an 81st min Shaqiri effort

I’m fucking bricking it now. Thankfully (for once) at a big family happening all day, but finished in good time before the game - so time will fly.

But, I cant even begin to think about losing tomorrow.
We HAVE to win!

I'm so relaxed ... not sure why ...
Looking forward to watching the game with my boy (10) and lil bro ...
Should be a great match.
We play to our level, and the way we have this year, we will win.
Let's enjoy this ... :)

I'm so relaxed ... not sure why ...
Looking forward to watching the game with my boy (10) and lil bro ...
Should be a great match.
We play to our level, and the way we have this year, we will win.
Let's enjoy this ... :)

Oh you sweet summer child

Why???
61262118_2604538929580900_8410238864051929088_n.jpg

I believe we will win this one, we should, we are simply a better team in pretty much all areas and have the experience of last year behind us.

If we lose this I will be far more devastated than last year, that felt like a David v Goliath moment this is one we should win its more of a David v Spurs moment. After the season weve had to end it with nothing would be an act of cruelty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom