• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Spurs - Liverpool CL Final pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
96e7fafce0a43f7a6667ebbafc134df7.jpg

TOTTENHAM TEAM NEWS
Team to play Liverpool
: Lloris, Trippier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Winks, Sissoko, Eriksen, Son, Alli, Kane

A few weaknesses there that hopefully we can exploit. Winks and Kane have not seen game time in a long while. Trippier seriously out of form and Rose at LB.

Spurs:

Lloris; Trippier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose; Winks, Sissoko, Eriksen, Dele, Son; Kane.

I was more worried about Moura's starting with his pace and Spurs playing on the break, than I am about Kane starting.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if both sides play at their very best WE WIN.

Part of me expects us to provide an early onslaught circa 2013 that shocks

And party of me expects 90 nervy minutes with coin-toss between them

Lets face it there was not too much head scratching about the Pool selection, the 2 x Harry's on from the kick of is a risk, Trippier's form this season will have been a concer for Spurs and their fans. Hopefully their gamble fails.

The time for feeling shitty is over. The game is upon us. All we can do now is watch pray and support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom