• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Spurs - Liverpool CL Final pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
220px-%E5%85%AD-order.gif

Also a little surprising to see Winks over Wanyama. Not sure he will be able to physically deal with any of our 3 and Erickson won’t help in this regard.

Would have thought Wanyama a better choice.

Winks is underrated among many fans. He's not easy to dispossess despite his small stature and is a much better passer of the ball than Wanyama. Him and Sissoko balance each other out better than Wanyama and Sissoko would.

Winks is underrated among many fans. He's not easy to dispossess despite his small stature and is a much better passer of the ball than Wanyama. Him and Sissoko balance each other out better than Wanyama and Sissoko would.

Fair enough. I’ve seen him play well, but always when Spurs have 60+% possession.

The CL anthem rendition with violins is so much better done than it was in Kyiv with the fucking 2 cellos.

The CL anthem rendition with violins is so much better done than it was in Kyiv with the fucking 2 cellos.

I had it on mute, but if that's the case then it's an arrangement problem, because cellos are infinitely superior to violins.

I had it on mute, but if that's the case then it's an arrangement problem, because cellos are infinitely superior to violins.

It was an arrangement problem, the cellos were just doubling the melody (out of tune too) whereas violins had some nice swift counterpoint lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom