• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Spurs - Liverpool CL Final pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking seven fucking hours fucking to fucking go. Fucking getting fucking nervous. Fuck.

Into town for a Chinese scran in an hour or so then steady drinking at measured pace walking across town to the Shankly hotel were we are watching on the roof terrace like last year.
That's a bad omen .. nobody should be repeating anything from last year !

It's food in Manchester too ,so i don't know why he said that.
Actually it can also be 'scram'. Both terms (scram & scran) originating from the Royal Navy, we used it when I was in the RN many many many years ago !

Well nervous and excited like a little kid again, when was the last time we hammered a team in a final btw? It’s due surely

I'm not enjoying the lack of videos and pics from the lads in Madrid or in Liverpool

I'm having a dirty shit already and I'm 10 bevvies in. Can't fucking wait I'm trying to hold off emotions

Only Kane and Ericksen from their first 11 can come and displace players from our first 11. So logically we should win this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom