• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suarez SIGNED. Welcome to Liverpool Luis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Suarez paves the way for Anfield switch as Babel nears the exit door

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Lovely. Just FUCKING lovely.

Feck. he would have been a good signing.

Still think he will sign for us. Babel to Hoffenheim. NEver mind these quotes or twatters.

[quote author=Paddy link=topic=43645.msg1260782#msg1260782 date=1295874813]
Still think he will sign for us. Babel to Ajax. NEver mind these quotes or twatters.
[/quote]

But Kenny's categorically said he's staying.

[quote author=dmishra link=topic=43645.msg1260785#msg1260785 date=1295874906]
[quote author=Paddy link=topic=43645.msg1260782#msg1260782 date=1295874813]
Still think he will sign for us. Babel to Ajax. NEver mind these quotes or twatters.
[/quote]

But Kenny's categorically said he's staying.
[/quote]

I know.

Hmm Adam putting in a transfer requests just makes me wonder what'll we be made to look like if Suarez does it as well and ended up our 2 Jan signings came via the same route. :p

I hate it when Paddy talks in riddles.

To be fair Barrett is only quoting the Parool.nl story. Means didly until either we or Ajax confirms it. There are no quotes, and there have been plenty of wrong stories about regarding this transfer.

Barrett has got stuff wrong before too. And some right of course.

Yeh, someone wake Ryan up now, tell him to get out of bed and that we need some urgent percentage analysis doing immediately ! It's the only way of knowing

From Skysports transfer clockwatch:

The Editor:More on Luis Suarez and the breakdown of a potential move to Liverpool. Reports in Dutch paper De Telegraaf say the Ajax star is looking to speak to his agent Pere Guardiola in an attempt to reignite a move to Anfield

As Adebayor moves closer to a 9M move to Monaco.

I dislike him as a person but 9M is ridiculous for a player with his attributes.

[quote author=Wilko link=topic=43645.msg1260864#msg1260864 date=1295878106]
As Adebayor moves closer to a 9M move to Monaco.

I dislike him as a person but 9M is ridiculous for a player with his attributes.
[/quote]

City love wasting money by the looks of things. Fair does to Adebayor if he goes - his wages will be less. Although don't residents of Monaco pay no income tax ?

Miereles is the only exception to the rule that Liverpool have to make a fucking big meal out of any significant transfer we are involved in.
If all the shite being spouted is right we are only about £4m apart, if the club think he is the right man, stump up the fucking money that Ajax want and get on with it, we have wasted two weeks fucking about with this.
Why is it always the same under three different managers, three different lots of owners and two or three different CEO's.
We can't blame Parry forever

regards

Agreed. If we're going to win something, and want this player. Get it done!!

4 mill isn't shite compared to what it can give us long term.

If they want 35 then pull the fuck out and walk on. We need a good striker but we cant wait till the 31st to wrap up a deal. We need to have more targets than 1. Why else do we need a scouting director? Move to next target that fits the bill and work on him.

£18M + Babel = Deal

Get it done!

So Suarez deal dead, N'zogbia a non starter, Warnock not a peep, Adam deal dead, Young deal non starter, Babel staying.......

Inside info me arse

This won't happen. I said it from the off.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=43645.msg1260885#msg1260885 date=1295879770]
So Suarez deal dead, N'zogbia a non starter, Warnock not a peep, Adam deal dead, Young deal non starter, Babel staying.......

[/quote]

Every cloud eh?

Ajax seem to upp their asking price as we go along. Reminds me of Simao. God what cunts.

We want 22.

Okay, we can do that, deal?

No, now we want 30.

FUCK OFF!

Time for Luis to hand in a transfer request. He took Groningen to court so that he could move to Ajax, so I don't doubt that he can do it again.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=43645.msg1260885#msg1260885 date=1295879770]

[/quote]

And there is a game on wednesday. A few weeks ago that game would have been a 40/60 in their favour. These days it should be a 80/20 in our favour. So let us not get carried away about those who aint here. We should have enough attacking power to brush Fulham away.

[quote author=Sunny link=topic=43645.msg1260888#msg1260888 date=1295879859]

[/quote]

Every cloud eh?
[/quote]Pretty much the perfect transfer window for me.

[quote author=Hansern link=topic=43645.msg1260891#msg1260891 date=1295879917]
Ajax seem to upp their asking price as we go along. Reminds me of Simao. God what cunts.

We want 22.

Okay, we can do that, deal?

No, now we want 30.

FUCK OFF!

Time for Luis to hand in a transfer request. He took Groningen to court so that he could move to Ajax, so I don't doubt that he can do it again.
[/quote]

Yeah. Thats the attitude we want isnt it? A touch of Berbatov. Refuse to play for Ajax maybe also? Since he used the court to get there in the first place.... No thanks. Its their player. If they dont want to sell, respect it and move on.... I dont want the new regime to start their transfers by moaning and disresepcting the rules.

i heard were after aguero as well but we're 30 mill apart in our valuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom