• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Which match am I? (Let's play a game!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh (remembers point of game) so I'm going Coventry 0-1 in the 90's

I know Google is banned, but I couldn't resist. From the Independent:

Football: Liverpool fall foul of Dublin

Liverpool 1 Coventry 2

Liverpool 1 Coventry City 2
Will blunders never cease? First Manchester United, now Liverpool: the chance to make a decisive dart towards the championship has passed both of them by. The Premiership appears to be going to the least weak rather than the most strong.

I know Google is banned, but I couldn't resist. From the Independent:

Football: Liverpool fall foul of Dublin

Liverpool 1 Coventry 2

Liverpool 1 Coventry City 2
Will blunders never cease? First Manchester United, now Liverpool: the chance to make a decisive dart towards the championship has passed both of them by. The Premiership appears to be going to the least weak rather than the most strong.
Was that the game Peter Ndlov scored ? Or was that a 1-0.

He went a hell of a long way to score his first Liverpool goal but now he lives beside the seaside. We progressed.

OOo - I win

A European night at Anfiled with Liverpool having to overturn a deficit; one from our ever reliable penalty taker, a flicked header from a mediocre midfielder and a late goal from a pacey winger, sealed another famous comeback

OOo - I win

A European night at Anfiled with Liverpool having to overturn a deficit; one from our ever reliable penalty taker, a flicked header from a mediocre midfielder and a late goal from a pacey winger, sealed another famous comeback
3-0 Auxerre?

Here was me thinking it was too easy.
I will leave it a bit longer for a few others to venture a guess before the clues start

I'm thinking it's something to do with us winning a league or European cup to go ahead of other clubs in terms of holding the highest number of the trophy.

No idea of details but maybe a line of thought to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom