• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Who's off to Paris?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going, obviously

I only really do finals these days, though am missing FA Cup as will be in Orlando

Stadium is bigger than the Madrid one, so tickets may be slightly more plausible

How do you put photos on here ? Anyone.

If it’s a photo from another website, copy the URL, click on the button that looks like a picture with sun and mountains at the bottom left corner above the text box and paste it there.

That UEFA ballot is a balls. I enter it every year, the only time I got lucky was for the Europa league final in Dublin & it ended up being between two Portuguese teams ... couldn't give the tickets away.

Would have been even lower odds this year as UEFA have stopped taking credit card details when you enter the ballot (presumably for GDPR reasons), so you can enter the ballot knowing that if your team doesn't get to the final you don't have to buy the tickets.

If it’s a photo from another website, copy the URL, click on the button that looks like a picture with sun and mountains at the bottom left corner above the text box and paste it there.
Thanks
it seems easier with other sites but my own photos are the difficulty,
I must have a little mess about :)

Who's off to Paris? Definitely not Pep Guardiola.
If I ran a tv company that was reporting on the match I might employ the sour little runt. Obvs not in any football expertise capacity but just purely for the entertainment value. :cigar:

I"ll probably watch at home in comfort and in the company of you guys before heading to a pub to celebrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom