• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Aqua to Fiorentina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and....

seeing as Aquilani will only leave on a permanent move and at figures Fiorentina cannot afford

Pretty telling that is.

That agent is a complete and utter clown. I wonder if Aquilani has finally wised up to that and gone his own way over this.

Alberto Aquilani in sight of Anfield exits with Fiorentina move

Tony Barrett, Gary Jacob
Published 1 minute ago

Liverpool’s two-year quest to find a buyer for Alberto Aquilani appears to be nearing a conclusion after the midfielder travelled to Italy yesterday to complete a transfer to Fiorentina.

Aquilani was given permission to fly to Italy from Baltimore rather than return to Merseyside at the end of Liverpool’s pre-season tour of the United States after Fiorentina had an undisclosed offer accepted.

The 28-year-old, a £17 million signing from Roma in August 2009, has spent the past two seasons on loan at Juventus and AC Milan respectively, although neither club took up the option of a permanent deal. Aquilani’s departure will help to facilitate the arrival of Joe Allen, the Swansea City midfield player.

Alberto Aquilani in sight of Anfield exits with Fiorentina move

Tony Barrett, Gary Jacob
Published 1 minute ago

Liverpool’s two-year quest to find a buyer for Alberto Aquilani appears to be nearing a conclusion after the midfielder travelled to Italy yesterday to complete a transfer to Fiorentina.

Aquilani was given permission to fly to Italy from Baltimore rather than return to Merseyside at the end of Liverpool’s pre-season tour of the United States after Fiorentina had an undisclosed offer accepted.

The 28-year-old, a £17 million signing from Roma in August 2009, has spent the past two seasons on loan at Juventus and AC Milan respectively, although neither club took up the option of a permanent deal. Aquilani’s departure will help to facilitate the arrival of Joe Allen, the Swansea City midfield player.
Just seen Tony Barrett on Lark Lane.

Well it comes from someone that runs numbers and is privvy to salaries. Jcole 105,000 a week. Johnson is actually on 65,000 but his bonuses take to about 90,000. Was trying to find out about our sub keepers and to see if the 60k is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom