• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Burnley (H) - Sat 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what Klopp got booked for today, tv was replaying something at the time and they never showed it, all I heard was the crowd booing

Trent was a liability today. He needs to hug the right touchline or lose his space to the kid.

Maybe its not his fault, he's being asked to completely fuck the balance of the side and leave everyone scratching their heads and wondering where they should be, but either way it's a fucking stupid idea and it's a good job he got injured

Trent was a liability today. He needs to hug the right touchline or lose his space to the kid.

Maybe its not his fault, he's being asked to completely fuck the balance of the side and leave everyone scratching their heads and wondering where they should be, but either way it's a fucking stupid idea and it's a good job he got injured
Well we have Bradders, Gomez and Ramsay so maybe Xabi will shift Trent to midfield. @mark1975 might do a JJ (tm) if he did

Copy paste from another site:

"He was dribbled past four times in the first half, in addition to losing four of his six ground duels."

Well we have Bradders, Gomez and Ramsay so maybe Xabi will shift Trent to midfield. @mark1975 might do a JJ (tm) if he did
We have Bradders back against Brentford. I really hope Klopp doesn't sacrifice our right side again. I love Trent, but I hate that inverted shite.

Last edited:
Marks seem high across the board. Endo never an 8 he was invisible (as were all of the midfield) in the first half except when fouling and picking up a Yellow. Better in the second though again players ran past him. 6.5

Mac much better in the second. 6.5 to 7 overall.

Jota did a lot of good work on the LW. 7 fair Inc. 1 for the goal.
Agreed. I thought we didn't control the game very well. 6-7s across the board. Maybe an 8 to Harv who changed the game.

Think a lot of the player looked tied,looked as if Klopp leaving at the end of the season and the Arsenal game took a lot out of them emotionally

Unfortunately the last two games are perfect examples of why we don’t have the squad depth quality to challenge on four fronts. We aren’t playing shite, we are just exhausted and missing big players.
Hopefully we win the EL and LC.

Think a lot of the player looked tied,looked as if Klopp leaving at the end of the season and the Arsenal game took a lot out of them emotionally
They looked no different to other games earlier in the season when we were coming from 1 down to win 3-1, think you're reading too much into it.

Looks like we're conserving energy if anything.

A really different team today from our recent games. No Gomez and Konate and Ali. Robbo, Trent, Endo back in. We looked disjointed in first half and better but not great 2nd half. Will be nice to get some more players back and get a rhythm again.

1707605660835.png

How did Diaz not pass to Nunez?

I think he's a bit stupid.

Unfortunately the last two games are perfect examples of why we don’t have the squad depth quality to challenge on four fronts. We aren’t playing shite, we are just exhausted and missing big players.

Weird comment to make about not being able to fight on all fronts, then hoping we win the two shittest in the list.

I’d take losing first round of every trophy to win the league

Weird comment to make about not being able to fight on all fronts, then hoping we win the two shittest in the list.

It is a shit comment, but just seen the highlights on MOTD, they carved us open at 3 times, and they are supposed to be a shit team. So I can only put that to tiredness, can't think of it being anything else right now.

Another copy and paste job. Every week since August you've done this....almost as if you're hoping for it to come true so you can get your dick out and windmill it around from the rooftops shouting "I told you so"

Hi,

In the comments - I think I read somewhere in this thread that Jones was put at RB - is that true ?

Hi,

In the comments - I think I read somewhere in this thread that Jones was put at RB - is that true ?
“His knee again? Yes, it felt like that. He got it stuck in the grass and we will see. We have (to send for) assessment,” said Klopp.

“Same area in the knee. Nothing really bad, but he felt it again and we have to see, we have to assess it.

“Trent said ‘it’s fine’ but it’s not fine [because] he feels it so we had to be careful and took him off and that’s a double problem if you want: Trent is off and the other is we had no other right-backs available.

“So we told Curtis what he had to do and we changed formation slightly and tried to make it as simple as possible for him, because it was first time in the life he has played the position and we didn’t want him to be the inverted right-back and have to think about these things as well.

Fucking hell @King Binny - am so tired of injured players all over the place, and the miss-use of world class midfield talent. He has restricted Jones' role to be a limited one - that he now don't take on players like he is capable of, and now based on need - he has decided to bury him at RB. I hate this.

Someone mentioned TAA being a bit thick above and it's always been something suggested about Jones.

It's interesting that Klopp picked him to drop into a new position and trust him to follow the instructions.

I imagine most people would have put Endo there. MacA in the 6 and brought a midfielder on to play there.

In Klopp we trust. Again.

Fucking hell @King Binny - am so tired of injured players all over the place, and the miss-use of world class midfield talent. He has restricted Jones' role to be a limited one - that he now don't take on players like he is capable of, and now based on need - he has decided to bury him at RB. I hate this.
Huh?
I thought it was a masterstroke by Klopp.

Got to say I was really impressed by Jones. The fact that Klopp chose him out of all players to play in an entirely new position... And he understood the assignment perfectly. Milner-esque. You'd have thought he was the senior player in the team.

One we are in the final already (LC) and EL is miles above the FA Cup. It’s a European trophy and one Klopp hasn’t won. It’ll bring closure to the first European Final he lost. We were never winning the league this year but have done extremely well to be in after City and Arsenals form dropped massively from last year. Season will catch up now.
Already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom