• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chelsea (h) Premier League Saturday 21st Feb 12.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha. Ahhh bless your little cotton socks, go on run along to mummy and ask for some soothing….

BTW love the way you’ve used logic to dispel my gakpo concerns and how you now saying you’re not sure he’ll be a success, I reckon you can win a medal at back peddling…

oh and just so you are aware, when I am at the match I sing and support louder than most, cos that’s what you do. Then you raise your concerns on a forum as that’s what you do.
I've said that all along. But as already stated - you have the mental capacity of a prolapsed rectum, so I understand how it may be difficult for you to comprehend.

And FYI when I lived on the Wirral I went to the home matches from 11 years onwards, so you can fuck your 'I'm a real fan because I go to the match' cuntish sniping.

He's definitely better technically than all our midfielders, he's definitely the best of all of them in terms of his career, but I don't think there's anything in it in terms of his impact on the team. We can't fucking pass, we can't build play and the one thing Thiago should be much much better at is helping us hold onto the ball.

He just isn't doing that much, in fact he is good for one to two incredible stupid unforced errors, every single fucking game. Gallagher is an ok footballer, nothing more, and I didn't think Thiago won his battle there. What is that?
What you’ve said could be levied at half the side. Even Ali is making more and more mistakes. What I see from thiago is he’s trying to make things happen. Get round people, get the ball forward. He looks uncomfortable trying to tackle but he’s trying. Unlike most of the side.

What was Jurgen thinking with them 3 crappy subs at the end, all hope of a winner at that point went out the window and we were fortunate to not have lost it but not for a vital interception from Robbo.

4-3-3 isn't working, it neither suits the personnel in attack or MF.

Go back to basics and 4-4-2
When we get Diaz back then switch to 4-3-3.

Recall Connor Bradley and let him, Ramsey and Gomez fight for the RB position
In MF you have Trent RM, Steph B, Fabs, Gakpo LW slightly more advanced, upfront Salah and Nunez

Has anyone figured out why he played Gakpo on the right, and Elliot on the left in this game. Why the fuck would he do that ? why why ? Is it that cunt of an assistant that's making these decisions ?

Has anyone figured out why he played Gakpo on the right, and Elliot on the left in this game. Why the fuck would he do that ? why why ? Is it that cunt of an assistant that's making these decisions ?
Poor Lijnders - everything is his fault now ! Coffee shite? It was Lijnders. Toilet blocked? it was Lijnders. Can't get an erection? It's Lijnders' fault ! He's really made a rod for own back.

It would be funny if it wasn't sad, but Zyiech is looking twice the player of Salah now, and Chelsea want rid.

Hahaha. Ahhh bless your little cotton socks, go on run along to mummy and ask for some soothing….

BTW love the way you’ve used logic to dispel my gakpo concerns and how you now saying you’re not sure he’ll be a success, I reckon you can win a medal at back peddling…

oh and just so you are aware, when I am at the match I sing and support louder than most, cos that’s what you do. Then you raise your concerns on a forum as that’s what you do.

I've never known anyone to dumb down on his hates and over exaggerate the effectiveness of his favourites as much as Froggy does. From criticising every touch of the ball Mane had and now Henderson has, to predicting astronomical goal returns from incapable players and championing whoever looks slightly "not completely shit" in our depressing midfield.

That said, Gapko needs time. Anyone would look shite in this side atm.

It would be funny if it wasn't sad, but Zyiech is looking twice the player of Salah now, and Chelsea want rid.

Klopp must be regretting having insisted that Salah be given the contract. And Henderson, too. It’s all very well to note players’ ability to play well into their thirties, it’s another to recognise and acknowledge that it won’t be at same high level.

I've never known anyone to dumb down on his hates and over exaggerate the effectiveness of his favourites as much as Froggy does. From criticising every touch of the ball Mane had and now Henderson has, to predicting astronomical goal returns from incapable players and championing whoever looks slightly "not completely shit" in our depressing midfield.

That said, Gapko needs time. Anyone would look shite in this side atm.
Ahaha ! Damn, talk about over exaggeration and narrow mindedness! That's off the scale.

Last edited:

Come on now, he has never looked twice the player though has he?
Salah has looked shite for a bit but Zyiech? Turns up for 1 in 10 games and when he can for his country if not already on a self imposed exile from int duty

Ziyech must be maddening player to deal with as the talent is definitely there.

But then I guess from the outside looking in, you never quite know whether it's the club or the player when it comes to Chelsea.

Klopp must be regretting having insisted that Salah be given the contract. And Henderson, too. It’s all very well to note players’ ability to play well into their thirties, it’s another to recognise and acknowledge that it won’t be at same high level.

Maybe someone with a more distant relationship to the players, like a sporting director, should call the shots when it comes to contracts?

Ziyech must be maddening player to deal with as the talent is definitely there.

But then I guess from the outside looking in, you never quite know whether it's the club or the player when it comes to Chelsea.

Absolutely. It was more a point towards how flat many of our players look.

Come on now, he has never looked twice the player though has he?
Salah has looked shite for a bit but Zyiech? Turns up for 1 in 10 games and when he can for his country if not already on a self imposed exile from int duty

I am exaggerating, and clearly don't want Zyiech on anything but a free, but still, it is a bit depressive when you see the difference between them when both are on the same pitch.

I am exaggerating, and clearly don't want Zyiech on anything but a free, but still, it is a bit depressive when you see the difference between them when both are on the same pitch.

The way I’m going to deal with this season is write it off as never happened, I’m not even going to ruin the team’s legacy by acknowledging it but just hope in the summer we make the required signings in midfield and get back on track.
Plus sell the injury prone strikers as well, they are of no use.

Salah is getting the ball near crowds of players that's why he is not scoring, there is no space to run into or anything, and that assumes that someone is giving him the ball in the right areas, which ain't happening much - again down to midfield. I think that is also why he holds onto the ball and nearly always loses it these days because he don't know if he is going to get the ball back again.

Can someone answer the question above please, I appreciate the distraction tactics employed by @Frogfish et al, but we need to understand why we did that. When "Pussy is our identity" this season, why complicate it even more by playing a new player where we know he cant play, and an existing youngster where we know don't make sense.

Can someone answer the question above please, I appreciate the distraction tactics employed by @Frogfish et al, but we need to understand why we did that. When "Pussy is our identity" this season, why complicate it even more by playing a new player where we know he cant play, and an existing youngster where we know don't make sense.

I guess he wanted to keep Salah on the right no matter what (generally best to let your best player play in their preferred position) and then it was a matter of choosing a lesser evil between Ox or someone at CF and Gakpo left or what we saw. Maybe he also hoped some continuity with Gakpo having played the previous games up front would pay off, don't know. It didn't work too well obviously, although Elliott did a couple of good things on the left.

Distraction tactics ? I asked the same question in this thread you big Turnip !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom