• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chelsea (h) Premier League Saturday 21st Feb 12.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can see why us and Chelsea are mid table. Not much quality on show in that half.

Chelsea look a big threat from set pieces

Well, that was a really poor half from both teams.

I really hope Klopp makes some adjustments at HT. Gakpo doesn’t look comfortable up front, Elliot is not best suited to the left and Salah is giving us nothing on the right. May as well change it.

Again being out played... Not sold on Gakpo, looks like a very average player...
Need more from Keita,Gapko and Salah

I would take Gakpo off but his already paper thin confidence might be crushed from the tear s

Elliott is one of the few better players out there. We’ve mostly been shite.
But he's done nothing. What the fuck is Klopp thinking? Play players where they are confident and have experience, Gakpo left, Salah centre and Elliott on the right. Anyway it's Nunez time.

But he's done nothing. What the fuck is Klopp thinking? Play players where they are confident and have experience, Gakpo left, Salah centre and Elliott on the right. Anyway it's Nunez time.
He drove and took players on and tried to get balls in. Which is sheds loads more than mo or Gakpoo.

We are shit mostly because we can't hold the ball at all, among other things. I don't think the positions of the front three have really entered into it. The fact that they are mostly unthreatening and aren't great outballs is going to be the case regardless of how you rearrange the furniture.

Gakpo needs to leave that or get it on target. Stefan needs to be going for goal

Millie does someone for skill and then theres zero people in the box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom