• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Is it wrong that this really, really, REALLY pisses me off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxForceFive

6CM Addict
Administrator
carragher-lukaku-everton.png

Doesn't piss me off too much but gotta ask why on Earth he's doing that.

Doesn't piss me off as much as Klopp grinning and laughing around in the post match presser last night. I'd be fucking furious and probably storm out

No, its wrong on every level. Why is he doing that? Hope he at least lost a bet or something.

presumably he's not connected to the club (LFC) in any official capacity so can revert to childhood type or whatever.

its poor form if you ask me , you know which ever cunt that runs public relations for them had a right sly smile on his face behind the camera too

Its sick

The laughable thing, though, is that the bitters are probably making a big deal out of it, but imagine the very different reaction from reds if, for example, Duncan Ferguson put on a Liverpool shirt

You might not be a scouser but are you fucking blind ?
Haha what are you fucking seven years old? Don't be absurd. Why on earth would you give a shit? It's just some stupid sky stunt that is more cringe worthy than anything else.

I dont know why he did it. That's one of the things that's annoying me so much.

He was there to do a puff piece for sky sports training with Lukaku & basically saying how strong, athletic & pacy players like Lukaku were the reason for him retiring.

According to Lukaku Carra asked the kit guys when he arrived if he could wear their training gear.

It makes no sense to me at all, he's gotta realise this will piss off a lot of reds. Predictably, the bitters think it's the best thing ever.

I'd like to know why he did it before passing judgement. If it was for charity, then fair enough. If he lost a bet, then fair enough. But I don't like the idea that he did it for no reason. And all the signs are pointing towards the latter.

He's made some surprising decisions since he retired: who would have thought he'd willingly go on to Twitter, and work for Sky, and the Daily Mail, and seem to relish it all? He can do what he likes and good luck to him, but it wasn't what I expected of him.

Here's where the picture shoot came from, by the way. Again, the rodent-like Sky man is all-too-eager to use a spot ostensibly about Everton as yet another opportunity to stick the knife in about LFC, but, as per usual, Carragher gamely goes along with it. He'll be eating a pie at half time next.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...actor-at-everton-as-they-look-towards-top-six

Danny SimpsonVerified account @dannysimpson
Just gonna put it out there. No offence but I don't think I would ever see @GNev2 training in a Man City Training shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom